Chap 24: Mission Accomplished

LUCY POV
"I wonder if they did it" I smacked Gray on the head hardly, making him shot a glare at me, I poked my tongue at him. Seriously is this they all think about?

"Guys stop thinking they had sex, seriously you dirty minded freaks, they wouldn't do that" I assured them, I crossed my arms and leaned back on my chair. It was Friday morning and I was with Gray, Erza, Natsu and Levy , we were at the cafeteria eating breakfast.

"GUYS!!" I turned around seeing Yukino running towards us.

"What is it?" Natsu asked raising an eyebrow.

She panted "I saw Rouge and Lisanna holding hands when they came in!" Yukino said happily, jumping up and down. A smile grew on my face.

"YESSSSSSSSSS!!" I yelled out, throwing a fist in the air.

"So are they together now?" Levy asked. We all looked at each other, crap how are we going to ask. They might not even talk to me.

There was silence. "We'll wait till they talk to us" we all turned to Erza who was serious of what she said. We all looked at each other and nodded. Please talk to me Lis

=
~

LISANNA POV
We sat by the stage, we finished what we were for doing to now. Today was the day I was going to tell Natsu and Lulu what happened between me and Rouge. I sigh deeply.
"Something wrong?" Rouge placed his hand over mine, I look up at him and smiled.

"No nothing wrong.."

He sighed "If your nervous about it just let me do the speaking"

I shook my head. "No I'll do the speaking, it was me who started all of this" I grabbed Rouge hand and held it tightly.

~

"Okay Lunch break everyone! Be back in 1 hour for another run through!" Mirajane announced from the stage, I sat by the judges table watching Natsu and Lucy walk down the stage. My stomach had butterflies in them, I should tell them so this would be done and over with.

"Lis" I turn around and Rouge grabbed my hand leading me out of the gym all the way to the cafeteria. "Oi, it's okay...just tell them and that's it" I was touched by rouge words, his words made me confident.

We entered the cafeteria, I took a glance over at Lulu's table. Man there was lots of people. I intertwined my hands around rouge's and held it really tightly, we approach them. You can do this Lisanna...

"H-hi" I stuttered. All of them look at me.

"Oh hey Lisanna, rouge" Natsu smiled.

"Okay can we speak with Lucy and Natsu alone if that's fine with you guys" He said in a blunt tone, they both stood up and we walked outside behind the lockers.

"yes?" Lucy hand her hands on the side of her hips.

I took a deep breath. "O-okay..um me and Rouge are together now a-nd we don't know if it's a good idea because me and Natsu are currently in a relationship a-nd i er" I took another deep breath. "I need to break up with you Natsu"

"YESSSSS!!" Natsu yelled punching the lockers playfully. What? Why is he so happy about it?!

Just then Lucy grabbed Natsu's ear making him yelp and whine in pain. "Don't be rude you ass"

"W-wait why did he say yes?" I asked curiously.

Lucy looked at me and Rouge and laughed awkwardly scratching the back of her head nervously. "Ano...how do I put this" she let go of Natsu's ear and started rubbing her chin.

"Well you see we ignored you till you fell in love yea know" she began, HEH?! My eyes widened and I lifted an eyebrow. "Ever since I kissed Natsu and you got upset, you wouldn't even talk to me, I didn't want you or me to be upset our whole lifes because of Natsu so we kinda KINDA planned to make you fall in love with someone else..SORRY!!" Both Natsu and Lucy bowed down to us. They did all that?

"WAIT! What the hell guys!" Rouge bursts out. "You know that's wrong to do!"

"I know it's wrong to do! But be happy Rouge I knew you had feelings for Lisanna back there deep inside" Natsu interrupted him. Rouge stopped defeated. I look at both Natsu and Lucy. They went to all the trouble for me? Even if I was mad at them they would do that for me?

"G-uys, so you all ignored us so we can fall in love?" I asked again, they nodded. I was actually glad they did that, I also didn't want to fight with lulu since we're childhood friends. I could tell They stood there waiting for my answer hoping that I wouldn't get mad, I look over at Rouge who I could tell was mad. I look over at them again. "Okay I forgive you" they jumped happily and high fived each other. "But not fully yet, if you want me to forgive you fully you need to do something for me" I smirk.

"what is it..." Lucy asked. I smirked again.

"i don't really believe that you and Natsu are a couple now" I rub my chin.

"What do you mean by that?" Natsu asked.

"Can you two act lovey Dovey all day?" I grinned. Their eyes widened

"But lis! We are a couple, we just don't like doing all that lovey Dovey stuff it's gross" lucy shakes her hands in disgust, Natsu nodded in a agreement. I sigh.

"Well if you don't wan--"

"FINE!!!" They both said in unison. Rouge nudged me on the shoulder then holding out his phone, I just had the best idea.

"Okay, one more thing" they both groaned. "I'm taking pictures"

"WHAT?!"