Chap 5: Aunty Mirajane

In this book Mirajane and Lisanna are not related!
Only Natsu is related to Mirajane, Lucy just calls her Aunty because Natsu does as well :3

-

NATSU POV
I walked to the cupcake store to gets cup cakes for Aunty Mira who would always tell me to get it for her whenever I or Lucy wanted to visit her. You see Aunty Mira never left the house after her husband Uncle Laxus died from cancer.

Me and Lucy would always get food for her and take care of her cause she didn't have any close relatives here besides me and my family but she calls Lucy family since she's always with me. Aunty Mira is wise, fashionable and people call her the love expert. That is why I'm going to ask her about my love life.

I looked at the cupcakes, I sighed. "Aunty can't just cupcakes...I'm going to buy her spaghetti" i looked around for a fast food store, when I spotted a familiar blonde hair girl wearing the same cap everyday backwards with her hair tied to a messy ponytail and wearing a blue tee top and long shorts coming out of a store.

"LUCY!!" I called her from the other side of the road, she heard me and ran to me with plastic bags.

"What's that?" I asked pointing to the bags, I looked up at her. "You visiting Aunty?" She nodded.

"I bought her spaghetti instead of cupcakes cause....yea know it's not good to have sweets all the time" She smiled. Wow she read my mind. "so did you win?"

I shook my head. "No sadly..maybe because my lucky charm wasn't there to watch me" I put my arm around her shoulder.

"E-EH w-who is your l-lucky c-charm" she stuttered.

I chuckled. "You of course my best friend is always my lucky charm" I look over at her and saw little pink shades of pink on her cheeks is she blushing? Nah shit Sherlock.. A voice in my head said. "Hey you look cute when you blush"

"IM NOT BLUSHING!!" She yelled hitting me playfully on the chest.

~

LUCY POV
We arrived at Aunty Mirajane's house, it looked more gloomy, the grass on her front yard was long and vines were grown on the walls, when we entered papers were everywhere, Materials were on the floor. *sigh* I just wish Aunty would move on and stop slouching.

"Aunty were here.." I said loud but quietly as me and Natsu put the cupcakes and spaghetti on her kitchen table. Natsu went to check the bedrooms upstairs while I looked downstairs. Aunty would always stay at one place everyday, everyday she would be at a new spot.

"LUCE! She's up here in her bedroom" I rushed upstairs, Natsu was sitting beside her. She was looking out the window.

"Aunty" I shook her hand, I looked at her face. Her eyes was narrow like she hasn't been sleeping for days.

"Lucy Natsu your here to talk about your love life huh?" She said quietly. Just as expected Natsu.

"Huh lucy you wanted to talk about your love life?" Natsu looked over at me curiously, I ignored him.

"Well I can tell Natsu about his love life" Aunty Mira said quietly still looking out the window, me and Natsu turned to her. "Your love is hiding her beauty inside of her"

I looked at Aunty in confusion, your love is hiding her beauty inside of her? I didn't really know what's she was talking about...I take a glance at Natsu and he was rubbing his chin looking down on the floor. *sigh*

"Aunty I think you need to go outside, staying in here will affect your health" I grabbed her hand gently, which she gladly accepted, me and Natsu lead her outside. She sat on her rocking chair that was outside of her front porch and I walk over to Natsu who was still rubbing his chin.

"OY" I nudge him on the shoulder which caught his attention. "You've been like that ever since we got down here"

"Still thinking who that mystery girl is" he shrugged, he then looked over at me. Eh? "Is that cousin of yours hot?"

"Hey how did you know my cousin was coming? Are you stalking me?!"

"Of course I stalk you"

"What is that suppose to mean!" >.<

"answer my question firstt~"

My eyes widened and punched him on the arm which made him wince in pain. "Well I don't know! She was a tomboy before I don't know what she looks like now.." Before she went to America Lisanna was a big Tom boy who would wear baggy clothes and hates dresses and girly stuff, while me I just wore normal clothes, wear my cap backwards and act like a normal girl.

"Maybe she's my true love! She might have been hiding her beauty underneath!" Natsu exclaimed, when he said that a little pain struck into my heart, I punched him on the shoulder. "What's with you with punching!" He rubbed his arm.

"DUDE YOU HAVEN'T EVEN MET HER YET!"

"Well I will" he winked.

"Uh excuse me" I turn around and saw a postman holding a letter, I ran down from the porch and he handed me the letter, I thanked him and opened the letter. A FASHION SHOW?

It read:

Dear Mirajane Dreyer,

Congratulations you have been selected to participate in the Fiore fashion show, there will be 10 other contestants. In this fashion show you will be required a boy and girl model ONLY ONE OF EACH. There are going to be 5 themes you would need to create matching outfits.
THEMES ARE:
-Casual
-winter
-summer
-autumn
-spring
It will be held in the grand stadium at the city on the 7th of June and
We will be also judging the models so please chose wisely

Geez these people were judgey also judging the models seriously....
It's already 7th of March so she has 3 months to prepare.

"Aye Luce! What's that letter?" Natsu called me.

"It's a fashion show" I answered back, immediately Aunty Mirajane stood up straight from her chair and ran over to me.

(*゚ロ゚) <----- Natsu and Lucys face.

"FASHION SHOW?! I HAVENT HAD ONE SINCE MY HUSBAND DIED!!" She exclaimed taking the letter from me, she ran back to her house yelling behind her. "You kids can go back now! IM GOING TO MAKE DRESSES AND SHIT!"

0_0

Me and Natsu stood there stunned. "Did she just swear?" I asked.

"She did she said shit..."

Uh Aunty Mirajane full of surprises