Chap 21: left out

LISANNA POV
"where is everyone?" As I walked into the gym there was no Erza, no Yukino, no Mirajane, no teachers and no Natsu and Lucy.

"They probably took a break" Rouge placed a hand on my shoulder, I smiled. For the past few hours Rouge stayed with me the whole time, never leaving by my side. I'm great full of that.

We walked over to the stage and sat down.

"What now.." I said. For some reason everyone was avoiding us, it was weird. "Do you know why everyone is avoiding us?"

"mhm? Why would you think everyone is avoiding us" he questioned.

"Well, when I tried to go talk to Yukino-San she ignored me and walked away also with Erza and Levy" I looked down, my eyes started to tear up, I quickly wiped them away. Why am I crying?

"Lisanna how are you going to forgive Natsu and Lucy?" Rouge asked out of the blue, I-I didn't really know how to answer this question, should I forgive them?

"I-I don't know some part of me is telling me to and some other part of me not..i don't know Rouge" this time my eyes started to tear up again, and in seconds streams of tears were running down my face. "They really hurt me Rouge! they really did but these are two people I want to forgive, but I don't know!" I felt arms  go around me pulling close.

"Don't cry Lisanna I'm here with you even my friends are avoiding me if you need a shoulder to cry on, cry on mine" he sounded serious.

"Why.." He let go of the hug. "Why?"

"Why?" he looked at me confused.

"Why are you doing this for me...I mean we only known each other for a short wh--"

"You were probably the first person I actually talked to normally" he smiled, first person?

"What do you mean first person?"

"Well, I never talk this much to my parents, teachers and even to my friends" I could see a hint of pink on his cheeks, he looked the other way. "Your really easy to talk to...Lucy was easy as well but she would always look like she's bored of me.." I blushed, my heart skipped a beat. Why am I feeling this way..

"I see..." There was awkward silence, but first person? My heart kept beating like crazy, Rouge is a really nice guy. He stayed with me the whole time, he would comfort me when ever I'm hurt and we would always help each other Sort of like best friends.  But this weird feeling in side of me...have I fallen for him?

~
=

NATSU POV
"I feel really bad doing this to my cousin you know..even the teachers know and I still can't believe they agreed with it!" Lucy said I was with Yukino and Sting, we were in the Library doing our class work that we missed out on.

"You said it's for your cousins own good yea?" Yukino asked, Lucy nodded. "Well don't worry so much Sweety, Lisanna is a great girl she will probably stay cool after she knows about this don't worry trust me" she smiled.

"Y-you really thing sooo?" Lucy pouted, ugh why does she have to be so cute~

can't take it anymore I picked her up by the waist and placed her on my lap. "N-natsu? W-what are you doing?"

"Your too cute Luce" I rested my chin on her shoulder.

"Guys were in the LIBRARY and there are juniors here as w--" before Yukino could finish her sentence Sting picked her up by her waist placing her on his lap. "S-sting!"

"I can't let them have all the fun" he hugged her waist, we all laughed.

"So when are we going to stop lucy? Cause Yea I kinda feel bad for Rouge as well.." Sting asked, She sighed.

"When they fall in love how much times does she have to say that bro" i face palmed.

=

ROUGE POV
~ time skip
Already two hours pasted and yet no teachers and students, the school bell already rang signalling that we had to go home. I suddenly felt a head rest on my shoulder.

"I wanna go home..." Lisanna mumbled, she talks in her sleep huh? That's cute, I blushed at her sleeping face as I tucked a piece of hair behind her ears. I picked up her bag along with mine and swung it over my left shoulder then picking her up bridal style carrying her out of the school, Luckily everyone went home already but unluckily I had to walk all the way to her home.

"Tch....why didn't I bring my car"

~

*KNOCK KNOCK"

"Yes may I help yo-" Lucy's face peeped out, her face was like 0_0 and she quickly closed the door. "DADDDDDDY ITS FOR YOU!" I heard her from the inside, seriously what is everyone's problem today? The door then opened.

"H-hi Mr Heartfilia, um Lisanna fell asleep at school so I had to carry her all the way home" I said politely.

He looked at Lisanna then at me and smiled. "Thank you so much Rouge, come in and place her in bed" phew...I walked in and went upstairs to her room and Tucked her in bed.

"W-where am I" her eyes opened slowly, i kneeled beside her.

"At home" 

"EH? How did i get here?!"

"I carried you all the way stupid" I chuckled.

Σ(゜ロ゜;) <------ LISANNAS FACE (A/N when you don't know how to describe someone's face xD)

"Nani?'

"YOU CARRIED ME Oh my god IM SO SORRY!" She covered her mouth with her hands. I couldn't helpit but Laugh at her reaction. "What?"

"It's alright you were light anyway" I smiled.

"O-oh um thank you" she twiddled her fingers looking down.

"Your welcome" i grinned. "Okay I gotta go now I'll see you at school tomorrow" I stood up and kissed her on the forehead walking out, I said goodbye to Virgo and walked home.

Then I just realised what I did...

My face flashed red. I-I k-kissed her on the forehead!!

=

LISANNA POV
H-he kissed me on the forehead...

That's it Rouge I have completely fallen for you.