Chap 19: The plan

LISANNA POV
Tears were running down my face so fast. I saw them...my boyfriend and my dear cousin kissing, T-they confessed their love for each other as well. I ran as fast as I could, I could hear Natsu calling my name, Lucy's footsteps chasing after me, I ran around a corner.

"no..n-" I let out a squeal as I bumped into someone, I fell on my knees crying my eyes out.

"Lisanna?" I heard A deep voice in front of my face, the figure tucked a piece of hair behind my ears, then lifting my chin up.

"Rouge.." I said in between cries with my hair strands covering my face, I hugged him and cried on his shoulder. I don't care anymore... "Stay with me please" I sniffed.

"Lisanna? Is there something wrong?" He hugged me back.

"Just stay with me please..I need someone.." I buried my face on his shoulder.

~
=

ROUGE POV
I brought Lisanna to the park after school to cheer her up, Her phone rang multiple of times today, she didn't even answer it.

we both sat on a bench. "Baka..baka..baka" I could hear her mumble to herself.
Suddenly she went to her bag taking out her pencil case. What is she doing? She took out a scissor. My eyes widened in shock.

"Lisanna!! What the hell are you doing!" I grabbed her wrist quickly. Doing this to herself something must have happened really bad. I gazed into her eyes, her eyes wear teary and it was full of hate and sorrow. "Put the scissor down.."

She put the scissor down slowly, then buried her face on my chest crying. "Rouge I don't know anymore!" I hesitated but hugged her putting my chin on her head and rubbing her back to make her calm down. "T-they kissed..."

They kissed?

"Who kissed?" I asked breaking the hug.

"you might get upset so I don't think I should tell you" Lisanna shrugged then wiping the last bit of tears away from her eyes.

I had a thought for a moment and it was kinda obvious, who else would Lisanna cry for when they kissed. "It was Natsu and Lucy wasn't it.."

"huh?"

"Was it?"

There was silence.

"Yea.."

=

NATSU POV
"No no!" Lucy was at my place crying in the corner of my bedroom. She didn't want to go home, she's scared that her dad and Lis might separate me and Lucy. I put my hand on Lucy's cheek.

"Shhh it's okay" I hugged her and rubbed her back. I could feel her wet tears on my shirt, shit..she was crying this much. This is my fault that this is happening.

"N-Natsu.." She stuttered, I hummed. "I want to be with you" I blushed at her comment.

"Me too luce" i hugged her tighter. But what about Lisanna..I don't want to see her
Broken.

"Natsu what are we going to do with Lis, I know she still loves you and me as her cousin Its hard for me to face her and tell her everything that is happening" she said still hugging me.

I thought for a while. Uh ha!

"Natsu?"

"We'll make her fall in love with someone else"

"What?"

"We'll make her fall in love with someone else"

"Wha?! Natsu! We can't force her! and how the hell are we going to find someone for her to fall in love with, this is my cousin were taking about! She doesn't fall in love with just anyone Natsu" she broke the hug, holding my hands and looking at me with worried eyes.

"She's got one guy she talks to more than me"

"But Natsu I-I don't know about Thi--" I interrupted her with a kiss.

I broke the kiss. "Luce don't worry...we want us to be together and this is the only way if we don't want Lisanna to get hurt" she sat there and thought for a bit then nodding her head in agreement.

"So who exactly were we going to make Lisanna fall in love with?"

"Rouge"