Chap 27: No one left

Back to original time!
*LUCY POV*
I drove to the hospital as quick as I can, Natsu and Lisanna were by my side. My eyes were flawy with tears and my sobs were getting louder and louder.

"Shh" Natsu held me close to his chest rubbing my arm rapidly. In 5 minutes we arrived at the hospital, I ran out of the car immediately and went to the front counter.

"Where's my dad?!" The lady in the front desk yelped in surprise, my eyes were running with tears and everyone was looking at us. I don't care if I was making a scene I wanted to see my dad. "Where is he?!"

"Luce stop your making a scene.." He placed his hand on my shoulder. I DONT CARE IF IM MAKING A SCENE.

"Sorry...Mr heartfilia" Lisanna said my dad's name and the lady looked though her papers, her eyes narrowed.

"I'm so sorry..you must be his family"

"It's okay we already know what happened where is he held at the moment" Natsu asked. The lady told us where to go, we ran to the room. Daddy..I reached the room before Natsu and Lisanna, I slammed the door open to see a white cloth covering something right in the middle of the room.

I walked over to it slowly, lifting the cloth up. There I saw my daddy lifeless. I sank down to my knees crying. "D-daddy why did you have to leave me n-now" I covered my face with my hands sobbing so hard. A pair if muscular arms hugged me from behind.

"Shhhh it's okay" natsu voice whispered in my ear. But my sobbing kept going.

"lulu.." Lisanna kneeled down hugged me from the front. We all hugged each other till a knock interrupted.

"Miss Heartfilia?" We all looked up and by the door a man in a suit walked in. "We need to discuss some things.." 'Things?

I sniffed. "Okay.." I stood up holding Natsu and Lisanna's hands. "Can I take these two with me?" He sighed and nodded. I didn't want Natsu nor Lisanna to leave my side. This situation is really hard for me. We walked to an empty room in the hospital I sat down on the couch with Natsu and lis while the man sat down directly opposite.

"Okay first of, I'm terribly sorry about your loss" he looked at me forcing a smile. "And second your father gave me a note for you to read before he passed away" he took out an envelope from his pocket, tears started coming out of my eyes again, he gave it to me and I began reading it.

To the best Daughter in the world,

By the time your reading this I've already joined your mother in heaven, I am so sorry that I didn't tell you sooner I was to scared to. When you were little you didn't know what smoking would cause, well it caused lung cancer and that's what I had, I've had it for serval years now and it still wasn't cured, by the time you turned 15 I would go to the doctor multiple of times and that's why you didn't see me around the house much.

Yesterday the doctor told me I didn't have much time to live, I was crying my eyeballs out haha. The only people I didn't tell about this was you and Lisanna, I told all of my close friends, your friends even Natsu and please don't blame Natsu for not telling you cause it was me to tell him not to tell you I didn't want to see you cry for the last few hours of my life. That is why we spent the whole night yesterday spending time together :)

I'm also going to give all my money and things to you, I know your responsible :) I got a job for Virgo and Capricorn since they don't have to work for us anymore. The house? Well it's your choice if you want to keep it or not.

Again I'm so sorry I didn't tell you, but always remember that daddy loves you very much and that daddy and mommy will always watch you from above.

Don't be sad lucy, smile for me and live your life for me

I love you lucy xx

Love from dad

I folded the paper slowly, I'm crying my eyes out. I covered my face with my hands crying in them.

"miss Heartfilia we need to make preparations for the funeral"

I wiped my tears. "O-okay"

~ MASSIVE TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY NATSU'S ABS ;) 2 days later

Wednesday, The funeral to my dad was over, Natsu brought me home before he went back to his house. Lisanna lived with Rouge now, as I entered my home it was really quiet and gloomy something like a haunted house. Oh and the house? I decided to keep it, its where everything started to when I was born to now. I walked up to my room and fell face first onto my bed my eyes were puffy from all the crying from the last 2 days. "Fuck my life"

I stood up and walked into the bathroom to take a quick shower, after my shower I changed into a black tank top with blue sweatpants. I don't want to be alone the rest of my life, I don't have close families here besides Lisanna. I could ask Natsu to live with me but he has his own family to stay with. I sighed.

I'll call Natsu.

*ring ring*

"Luce you feeling okay?" He sounded really worried on the other side of the line, well that's how boyfriends are anyway.

"n-no" my throat was sore so I couldn't speak properly. "C-can you stay with me for the night?"

He sighed. "I'll be over in 10 minutes"

"Will Aunty and Uncle let you?"

"Yea of course, they care about you"

"Tell them I said thanks"

"Sure" I formed a smile on my lips before hanging up. he hanged up first, I sighed deeply and walked downstairs to watch TV.

~ 5 minutes later

*knock knock*

Ten minutes? More like 5 minutes. I walked to the door and opened it. "Hey Luce" he wore a black v neck shirt with white sweatpants.

I forced a smile. "H-hey, that was quick" he walked in with a bunch of bags, confusion filled my face. He was staying here for one night and he brought his whole closet. He finish putting all his bags upstairs in my room he went back down to meet me in the lounge room. "I thought you were staying here for one night?"

I yelp in surprise as he picked me up bridal style and carried me to my room, he placed me down on my bed slowly. "N-Natsu?"

He smiled. "Looks like I'm going to be living with you now"

My heart started beating so fast, m-my boyfriend is living with me? My eyes widened and a smile form my lips. "Really?"

He pecked me on the lips, "yep, don't worry I won't do anything sexual to you yet" my face burned up, I was completely red.

"N-Natsu!!" He chuckled and turned of the lights and tucked him self into the bed with me.

"I'm joking" he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Looks like I'm family now"

I hugged him back. "Thank you for staying with me"

He laughed softly. "Your welcome, and sorry it's to sudden"

"It's fine, I didn't want to spend the night here all my self anyway"

"I love you luce"

"I love you to Natsu.."

We drifted to sleep. Thank you daddy for trusting Natsu, I hope you and mommy are watching me from above. I will try my best to keep the family name going, to keep this house safe and to keep going in life. I love you both very much.