Chap 2: I like him

LUCY POV
"Lu-chan!!" Levy waved at me from the basketball court, she wore a pink and purple dress that ruffled at the end, a flower headband, near high socks with black boots.... 0_0 geez for a girl like her she's girly but smart.

"Hello levy" I said, I noticed that she kept shifting her head from me to Natsu constantly, I held his basketball at the side of my hip.

" something wrong?" I said looking at her curiously, she clinged on my arm and dragged me behind a tree.

"LU-CHAN!!! Tell me tell me!" she squealed quietly, I looked at her with a confused face, she sighed deeply. "You like your own best friend don't yeh"

"Wha? What are you talking about?" I felt my face burn up. She got a mirror out
of her purse and held it in front of my face and I was red and what I meant by red I mean really red. I smacked my cheeks trying to get the blush out.

"Lu-chan that won't work you know, but do you have feelings for him? COME TELL ME PLEASEEE!!" She whined shaking my arm. Here we go again.

"You won't stop till I tell you won't you" ( ̄ー ̄)

She nodded and I sighed in defeat. "Fine I do like him...happy?" Her eyes widened, she let go of my arm slowly, she opened her mouth to scream but I put my hands over her mouth before she could say anything .

"Don't even think about it levy.." I looked at her in the eyes. "If you tell anyone I'll kill you i mean it" she nodded and I removed my hands from her mouth.

"AYE LUCY YOUR ON MY TEAM!" Natsu called me from the basketball court, I nodded and levy was nudging me on the arm making kissing noises. I regret telling her, actually I regret telling her secrets! damn her for being annoying.
I rolled my eyes and walked over to the basketball court.

"Lucy why is your face red?" Gray asked.

0////0

"Lucy if you have a fever you don't really have to play you know" Natsu felt my forehead looking at me in the eyes, I gently pushed his hands away.

I sighed. "I'm fine it's just hot heheh" I laughed awkwardly.

"Alrighty then.. Me and Lucy verses Gray and Gajeel!!" Natsu held Gray's basketball in his pointing pointing to where Gajeel and Gray had to stay. I looked over to levy who is making heart shapes with her hands.

I really do regret telling her now... I glared at her making a hand go across my neck telling her if you-tell-anyone-I'll-kill-you, she gulped and zipped her mouth.