Chap 28: The Beach part 1

*NATSU POV*
"Okay thank you so much Aunty" I hanged up on Aunty Mirajane, she gave me and Lucy today and tomorrow day off since Lucy still needs to get her mind off everything. I walked over to the bed and Luce was still sleeping peacefully, I gave her a kiss on the forehead before going downstairs to make breakfast.

"What to make" I hummed looking through the fridge, I wasn't a cooker but I wanted to make breakfast in bed for her, that's what good boyfriends do. I grabbed bread. "I know how to make French toast and egg, guest I'll make that" I started cooking, first the French toast then the sunny side egg.

10 minutes pasted and I arranged everything on the plate nicely putting orange juice to the side. I grabbed a tray out of one of the cupboards and placed the plate and glass on it walking up stairs slowly. "Hopefully she'll like my cooking"

Luckily the door was slightly open so I opened the door slowly, Luce was still asleep. I placed her food on her study table, I walked over to her giving her a gentle shake on the shoulders. "Babe" I whispered. "Wake up you don't want your food to get cold"

She opened her eyes slowly, then sitting up rubbing them. "morning babe" she yawned Emphasizing the word babe, I laughed softly.

"Morning"

She looked over my shoulders. "Is that my breakfast?" I nodded walking over to grab it and placing it on her lap. Her eyes started to tear up.

(°◇°;)

"W-why are you crying?"

"S-sorry" she smiled wiping her tears away. "Thank you Natsu"

I smiled. "All good, also you don't need to worry about going to school today and tomorrow"

She took a bite out of her French toast. "Really?" She murmured food still in her mouth. she gulped.

"Yea, now we can spend time together" I ruffled her hair as she clicked her tongue in disapproval, fixing her hair.

"So where do you plan on going?" She took the last bite out of her food, I just watched her eat. The way she eats is soo cute, the chewing the biting the way she look-
"Oi Natsu"

I shook my head out of dreamland. "Huh?"

"I asked you something"

"Oh um I don't know where do you want to go?"

She placed her Tray on the bedside table and then started rubbing her chin. "What about the beach? Haven't went there for a longgg time"

The beach? Say I haven't seen Lucy in a swimsuit before, it'd be ni-- wait what the hell am I thinking! My face flashed red. "Or not..your face is red, don't tell me you had a fever without telling me Natsu.."

I rubbed my cheeks and gave her a nervous smile. "N-no we'll go to the beach!" She crawled over to me cupping my cheeks looking right into my eyes. Then her face turned red.

"BAKA WERE YOU IMAGINING ME IN A SWIMSUIT!" She hugged a pillow burying her face into it. My body tensed up.

"H-how the hell do you know!"

"SO YOU WERE!"

"Wait,mWHAT NO I WAS--"

"Lulu!" We froze, we looked at the door and Lisanna and Rouge were standing there, Lisanna wore a see through dress showing her bikini along with black thongs, while Rouge wore a black singlet with purple board shorts. How the hell did they get in.

"How the hell you get in?" I asked. Lisanna took a key out of her pocket waving it in front of her face.

"I got a key to the house!"

"Oh yeah I did give you a key" Lucy faced palmed. She looked back up. "Where are you guys going?"

"Mirajane asked the principal if all seniors can have a day out" Rouge held out a mini poster that said SENIOR DAY OUT! Mongolia beach.

0_0 <-----MY FACE

Aunty Mirajane! You can't just ask the principal! I can't believe he actually agreed with her! Lisanna walked over to Lucy sitting next to her on the bed, taking a bikini out of her bag. "Here lulu since you don't have a bikini you can wear this!" Me and Lucy's face flashed red, Rouge looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"Come on! Guys get changed so we can go, NATSU you get changed down stairs you can only see your girlfriend in a swimsuit when we arrive at the beach" she grinned throwing my bag to me, I covered my mouth looking down trying to avoid showing my red face. L-lucy in a swimsuit.. 0///0 Rouge grabbed my arm dragging me out of the room.

~

"How long do girls take to change?" I grunted looking at the time on my phone, I wore a white singlet with red board shorts along with black thongs.

"If lucy is with Lisanna probably a long time"

"Lucy come on! It's just a tshirt dress it's not going to show anything" we heard Lisanna from upstairs.

"BUT I DONT WANNA! It's embarrassing.." Lucy whined.

"You know what I'll just have to drag you out" me and Rouge look at each other and laughed softly.

=

*LUCY POV*
I hid in the closet, I don't wanna go out! What I'm wearing is embarrassing, a white bikini with a blue Tshirt dress, I know I changed my look but doesn't mean I have to wear this! I scream as Lisanna opened the closest. "Found you sweetheart" she grabbed my wrist and dragged me out.

I might as well give up now, cause we're already at the bottom of the stairs. I looked at Natsu damn my boyfriend was hot his singlet show his muscular arms holy shit. "You look nice Lucy" Rouge smiled, Natsu glared at him with disapproval.

"No one asked you to compliment her blunt face"

"Well no one asked you I couldn't"

Here we go..

"well I'm her boyfriend!"

"We--"

"Okay!! Let's go everyone's waiting for us" Lisanna cut Rouge off by grabbing my bag and walking to Rouge car. Natsu grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers around mine, he smiled at me and I smiled back.

This is going to be a long day aye?

To be continued...