Chap 15: Over protective

LUCY POV
"Holy shit Lucy you look different today..." Erza looked at me from head to toe, ever since I came through the doors, eyes would follow me. It's creepy.

"Yes yes I look different! Can we just get to class now" I held my books to my chest and walked to class with Levy and Erza, and yet again eyes laid on me when I walked in.

"Lucy is getting all the guys" Cana giggled.

"She's single!" Levy shook me my the shoulders. Oh my god

"AYE BOYS NO ONE LOOK AT LUCY LIKE THAT!" Natsu rose up from his chair and pointing to every single boy in the room with a glare.

Wow...over protective much? He looked at me and smiled which made me blush a bit. I walked to my chair and sat down next to Sting. I looked out the window, TGIF (thank god it's Friday)

"Lucy" I heard Stings voice next to me.

"mhm?" I looked over at him and raised and eyebrow.

"Your really pretty today what happened did you have a makeover or something?"

"No I jumped off a cliff and I looked like this....of course I had a makeover" I giggled.

"AYE DIDNT YOU HEAR ME! I SAID NO ONE STARE AT LUCY LIKE THAT!" Natsu came from behind Sting with dark aura surrounding him. He grabbed Stings collar and had his fist up.

( ꒪Д꒪)

"N-NATSU!! What are you doing?!" I got up and quickly grabbed his wrist making him calm down and softening his arm a little, I looked over at Sting who was stiff. I face palmed. "What the hell Natsu...he was only complimenting me"

"HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!" Natsu snapped.

I glared at him. "yea but you don't have to cause any violent! And besides you also have a girlfriend of your own! You should be more protective of her then of me!" I hissed back. He was being protective of me, yeh because I'm his best friend and we promised to protect each other, but I didn't mean violent!

"Ohhh lucy and Natsu are having a fight" I heard a girl whisper.

"Yea they never fight" I heard another girl whisper.

"ALRIGHT! STOP THIS NONSENSE!" Erza came stomping to us, then pushing both of us away from each other, but not breaking our staring competition. "Everyone take your seats and forget this ever happened understood?" Erza's eyes turned dark making everyone shiver and take their seats, while Natsu and me stopped staring at each other and took our own seats.

"Tch.." I muttered under my breath. I sat down looking out the window.

...

~

=

NATSU POV
"Dude! I can't believe you had a fight with lucy you guys never fight" Gray said. I looked at him and frowned, yea his right me and Lucy never fight. There is definitely something wrong. It was Lunch time and we walked to the cafeteria, as I walked in my eyes caught Luce, her head was down on top of the table and all of her friends crowding around her probably comforting her. I sighed, I really need to figure out what's wrong.

"Babe!!!" I heard a high voice running towards me, it was Lisanna.

"Hey" I smiled and gave her a hug.

"You okay? I heard what happened during your class time" she cupped my cheeks looking at me in the eye. Damn those gossipers.

"Yea Natsu has a fight with Lucy!" Gray exclaimed, i shoved him on the arm. "O-ow"

"Shut your fucking mouth" i said coldly, I looked over at Lucy again who still had her head face down on the table, with her friends surrounding her. Am I that stupid to notice what's wrong?

~

=

ROUGE POV
I heard girls whisper, they were whispering of what happened in Lucy's class. I've seen what she looks like and she's gone really pretty. Lunch was practically over and I had a SRC meeting in the School representative classroom, I tucked my hands in my pocket.

*CRASH*

"Oh my god I'm so sor-"

I blushed.

"Oh sorry Rouge" Lucy rubbed her head picking up the books she dropped, I bent down to help her when both of our hands touched each other picking up the same book. I don't know this feeling, but my heart was pounding really fast.

"S-sorry" I quickly steeped my hand away, looking down to hide my red embarrassed face. Dang this feeling of liking someone..

"It's okay" she stood up and patted her skirt. I couldn't hold back the feeling, but she looked so cute when doing anything! Before she looked decent which I didn't mind about but now Kawaii. Wait I'm Surpose to be the quiet boy here.. "Eh I'm going to class now bye Rouge" she smiled and walked passed me, I waved back at her till she disappeared into the classroom.

Suddenly I felt someone hand hold onto my shoulders. "I need to talk to you"

Natsu?