Chap 31: girls and boys out day part 1

*LUCY POV*
Friday 6am
I woke up to the bright light that entered my room andddd also a super adorable face. I carefully moved Natsu's arm from around my waist and stood up walking down to the kitchen.

"Erza be careful with the knife seriously!" I heard Levy shout.

"Guys shh the guys are still sleeping" Yukino said.

"Why did you have to wake me up so early in the morning..." Lisanna yawned.

"It's only 6 in the morning lisanna" Juvia said and I just remembered...I had friends sleepover.

I chuckled softly and walked in. "Hey guys" I leaned on the kitchen bench.

"Lulu your awake!" Lisanna hugged me from the side. "did you have a good sleep?" I nodded.

"Why are you all up so early?" I asked.

"Well Freaking Levy woke us girls up so we can make breakfast for the guys..." Erza said.

"Whattttt y'all going to be mums in the near future" levy said with a with a sas, I blushed at what she said. "Seriously though my mum wakes up so early in the morning to make breakfast so I'm practicing!"

"Well practice yourself dumbhead!" Lisanna exclaimed and turned around. "I'm going back to bed BYE"

"Same here" Yukino yawned.

"Yep bye Levy.." Erza walked back with Yukino and all that left was me, Juvia and Levy. I saw Levy eyes twitched.

"Alright do what you want...you gals help me with this! now lu-chan were are your eggs?"

~

=

NATSU POV
I woke up but my eyes were still closed, I felt that I wasn't hugging Luce no more so I reached my arm out but to feel the side of the bed was empty. I opened my eyes and saw Lucy was not in bed no more, damn it...I sat up and stretched my arms out, I looked at the time.

10am...

"Oh your awake" I felt arms wrap around my neck from behind. "Morning"

"Morning" I turn around to face Lucy, i cupped her cheeks and gave her a quick peck on the lips. "What time did you wake up?"

She laid down on the bed facing the ceiling. "6am.."

I looked down on her. "That early?!"

She covered her eyes with her arms and yawned. "Yea..I'm going to sleep you can go down and eat breakfast now if you want"

I sighed and picked her up bridal style walking downstairs. "KYA! Natsu!"I shut her up by kissing her on the lips."eh?" She blushed, I smirked. We walked into the kitchen and everyone was eating already.

"Well you guys took a while did you do something?~" Gray said with a smug on his face. My face heated up and Lucy buried her face onto my chest. Erza got behind Gray and slapped him in the head then walking back to her chair like nothing happened. "Ow! Erza!"

I put Lucy down and headed towards the table where the guys were, the girls were on the other table, After a few minutes everyone finished and cleaned up, we all got changed and went back down to the backyard to talk about what we were doing for the day since we today also had a day off. "I think we should go to the theme park!" Levy exclaimed.

"But I'm to tired to even go..." Lisanna groaned leaning back on Rouge.

"Lis you lazy ass.." Lucy said, I couldn't help it but chuckle. Levy pouted and crossed her arms.

"how about swimming!" Juvia said.

"We just went yesterday..." Lisanna sighed complaining again, she flinched when Rouge covered her mouth. "Rmmrouge wmhat tme hemll! (Rouge what the hell)"

"Just be quiet so we can actually plan what we're doing today please" He sighed. She scoffed and crossed her arms and remained quiet.

"What about we just go out.." Yukino said.

"Yeh! Great idea babe!" Sting tackled a hug to Yukino from behind as she was sitting on his lap. I sweat dropped...

"how about girls do what they want and the guys can do what they want just for today!" Lucy said.

"EH that would mean no spending time with you" I pouted. Lucy cupped my cheeks.

"Don't worry it's not like I'm going to do anything stupid" she smiled.

"Or is sheee~" Gray smirked. Lucy took off her slipper and threw it to Gray's face, then pointing her middle finger at him. Erza stood up.

"ALRIGHTLY! Girls and boys out day! All girls to Natsu and Lucy's room!" She ran off along with Juvia, Levy and Yukino. Lucy looked at me and smiled, I smiled back, Lisanna patted her shoulder.

"Don't worry Natsu I'll take care of your precious baby for you, if any guy tries to flirt with her he will get a punch in the face" she smirked.

"That's my girl" Rouge said bluntly.

"Alright leggo lulu!" She hooked her Arm with Lucys arm and skipped off inside. I sighed leaning back on my chair rubbing my eyes with my fingers.

"What are we suppose to do?" Jellal crossed his arms. We all sighed.

"I don't even know" Sting said, usually the girls plan everything for us lol

END CHAPTER
THERE WILL BE PART 2 and 3 because there will be guys perspective and girls perspective of their day if you know what I mean hopefully...ALSO SO SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT AND I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE 1 OR 2 MONTHS FORGIVE ME READER CHAN

A,so good news now that my exams are over I can kinda have time to write my books..hopefully lol