Chap 6: Love at First sight

LUCY POV
"Levy, hunny is Lisanna's guest room ready? Everyone is here for her surprise party" My daddy poked his head from the guest door, I nodded. "Good she should be here soon and natsu said he might be a bit late cause he needs to get his Aunty"

We both nodded, I'm still worried who this mystery girl was...I don't want him to get a girlfriend YET.

"Lucy you can stop fluffing the pillows now.." Levy tapped me on the shoulder.
i shook my head out of dreamland GAH LUCY STOP his your best friend...we finished organising her room and headed downstairs. Relatives filled my mansion, balloons were on the ceiling, food on the table and a banner saying WELCOME LISANNA
Ah can't wait I haven't my cousin in about 10 years now!

~

NATSU POV
I rushed to Aunty's house in my car as quick as I can, my parents and Wendy were already at Lucys house for the surprise party that Lucy's dad organised.

"Ah Natsu!" Aunty came out of the house wearing a rainbow dress ready to go. She's more cheerful now...is it because of the fashion show? Nah shit Sherlock... A voice in my head said. Wtf huh

"Okay Natsu lets go I wouldn't want to miss your best friends cousins party!" She giggled.

-.- really cheerful now

As we walked across the road to my car, a taxi stopped next to it. "Eh what?" I raised an eyebrow. Everything just went slowmo, Out of the car a girl with white short hair, pale but beautiful skin, she was wearing a summer blue dress and converses. I think I was in love, love at first sight. I couldn't help it but stare at her beautiful figure. It was moments later when I was staring for to long.

"Natsu dear, are you alright?" I shook my head out of dreamland. I look over to the taxi, it was gone...dang it could have asked her what her name was! "NATSU!!" Aunty Mira was shaking me from behind.

"SORRY!!" I exclaimed, I turned around and held Aunty's shoulders with a smile on my face. "AUNTY I THINK I FOUND MY TRUE LOVE!"

"What? You haven't met her yet darling" she placed her hands on her hips.

"Yea but I will meet her, I have a feeling she is related to someone I know, COME ON WE HAVE A PARTY TO GO TO!" I exclaimed dragging Aunty to the car.

~

LUCY POV
Where is Natsu?! Daddy already said that Lisanna is like almost here! Everyone was in their hiding places ready to surprise her. I was behind the door.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. LISANNAS HERE! I opened the door slowly.

"SURPRISE!! WELCOME BACK LISANNA!!" Lisanna gasped and Everyone jumped out of their hiding places. I looked at her she looked so different, she was no longer the Tom boy girl I knew, she cut her hair and she wearing a dress. she's so pretty now.

"Aw minna! Where's lulu?" She looked around, I was still behind the door, once she turned around her eyes widened and gave me a huge hug. "LULU!!!"

"Welcome back lis" I smiled hugging her back. Where is Natsu?

"SORRY WERE LATE MINNA!" A familiar voice called out. I turned around. And Aunty Mirajane and Natsu were standing by the door, my heart is beating so fast.

"ONNI-CHAN! Your late you missed out on the surprise!" Wendy ran to give her big brother a hug.

"Sorry heheh something kinda happ-" he stopped talking once he looked at ️Lisanna. He looked at her for a few seconds before shouting. "You!" Natsu exclaimed pointing at lisanna.

HUH

"Um...I'm sorry but I don't know you" she said laughing awkwardly, she nudged me on the shoulder. "Who's he lulu?" She whispered.

"Um my best friend Natsu" I whispered back.

"Oh you should introduce me to him ne?" She smiled walking towards him pulling me along with her. I sighed and introduced her to Natsu, they shook hands which made my heart hurt a little. Levy stood next to me rubbing my back, this is going to be a longgggg night.

~

*tap tap*

*slurp slurp*

"Lu-chan your scaring me...you've been doing that for the last few minutes" Levy sat across the table drinking her strawberry milkshake, i ignored her and slurped my drink again looking at Lisanna and Natsu, they have been talking for the last 10 minutes! Laughing, giggling and I even saw them hug!

I'm not jealous not at all.

"Lucy dear" Aunty Mirajane sat next to me with her plate of pizza and lollies, I look over at Aunty squinting my eyes. "Lucy Hun what's wrong?"

Levy stopped drinking her drink and turned around to take a look at Natsu and Lisanna, urgh levy nooo! She turned back around giving me a grin on her face. "Your jealous aren't you" she said in a teasing voice.

I turned pink. "S-stop Aunty is here!" She covered her mouth and widened her eyes, Aunty Mirajane giggled.

"Lucy you know me, I know you like Natsu" I turned red this time and slammed my head on the table. "Lucy..don't worry you secret is safe with me"
so I was right it wasn't me...Aunty Mirajane would have probably told me if I'm his dream girl or not.

Lisanna's probably his dream girl. She hid her beauty inside of her and now look at her beautiful! Then you look at me ugly not girlfriend material.

I look over at Natsu again.

*sigh*