Chap 8: Fashion show models

LUCY POV
"LU-CHAN!!" Levy came running to me, while I was still at my locker. "You alright?" Ugh just how many times have I been asked today, I smiled.

"I'm fine levy...let's just walk to class" I grabbed my cap and books, put my cap on and walked to class.

~

LUNCH
I sat by myself during lunch, cause
LEVY was with Gajeel helping him finish his project.
JUVIA was with Gray cause she wants to.
ERZA was still preparing something with Yukino people don't know about yet and Lisanna went to The mall with my dad
So I'm a loner...no one was in the cafe but me. My class got a free period cause of Sir Gildarts helping Erza and Yukino with that something.

"Luce.."

I know who voice that is...I ignored it and continued eating. Natsu then grabbed my cap. I ignored him and continued sipping my milkshake.

"Come on Luce why aren't you talking to me?" He lifted it up in the air.

"I am talking to you, Right now" I said bluntly.

"Yea but why are you alone?" He put my cap back on my head.

"1. Because no one is around I don't have anyone to hang out with and 2. Because I can"

He sighed. "Why don't you hang out with me then"

"Cause I thought you were with LISANNA" I lied, Emphasizing Lisanna's name.

"Lisanna isn't here..and all of my friends are with people doing stuff" he sat beside me, i scotched a little bit away from him, he saw me and gave me a look. "Lucy did I do something wrong?"

I stayed silent. He tilted his head to look at me, I turn my head the other way. "Lucy your making it obvious"

"Whatdoyoumeanobviousimnotmakinganythingobvious (what do you mean obvious I'm not making anything obvious)" I said it fast. hoping he would just change the subject.

He gave me a are-you-serious-look. "Okay! I give! I'm sorry for whatever I did I don't wanna argue with my best friend okay?" He threw his arms in the air and then giving me a hug at the side, I didn't hug him back. "I'll tickle you if you won't forgive me"

0_0

"One" he wiggled his fingers

._.

"Two" bringing them closer to my hips.

"Thr-"

"FINE ILL FORGIVE YOU!!! GEEZ JUST DONT TICKLE ME" i pushed him away, he grinned and hugged me tight, Su tight... "N-Natsu to tight I can't breathe"

He let go of me. "Oh sorry heheh"

If they end up together....I don't know what I'll with my life anymore.

~

AUNTY MIRAJANE HOUSE in the afternoon

"mhmm"

"Aunty how long are you going to think just chose the models already" I said annoyed as I grabbed a bite of my apple.

"I already chose Natsu as the boy but I don't know who to chose for the girl..." She tapped her pen on her lips, Natsu as a model? I'm laughing xD

"Lucy dear would you like to be the model?" She looked at me and smiled.

EH?

"M-me model? No I think you should put Lisanna" I said.

"Alright then...Lisanna and Natsu!" She exclaimed running to her room.

Lisanna and Natsu as partners....models...

0_0

I did it again didn't i *facepalm*