Chap 12: makeover? no way!

LUCY POV
"It annoys me" I narrowed my eyes. She finished arranging her outfits on the manican and then walked over to me and levy.

"Look if you feel that way just tell them" she grabbed her finished winter clothing and walked back and placed it on the Mani, levy held my hand.

"Lucy Mira is right...well tell me a few reasons why Natsu wouldn't want to date you" surprised of what she asked me, I think for a bit.

"Ugly, apparently I'm a boy.....I'm not a girlfriend type and me and Natsu alread-" Levy interrupted me by letting out a sarcastic cough, she looked over at Aunty Mira who smirked and then looked at me.

"MAKEOVER!!!" They both said at the same time.

Eh? EH?!

"No way!! NEVER EVER IM FINE LIKE THIS!" I said.

"Come on lu-chan I know you, you want to change how you look, you've been complaining about it for a long time" I sighed in defeat, but I feel bad doing it! I feel really bad.

"Ummmmmmm"

"So?" They both said in unison. I looked up at them. Lucy just do it! Now my head is convincing me!

I sighed. "Fine...but I'm still playing basketball!" I pointed at both of them.

"YAYYYYYY! We'll start your makeover tomorrow!!" Aunty Mirajane said cheerfully. TOMORROW?!

"WHAAT THATs TO SUDDEN!! What about next week?" I said

"No tomorrow" levy snapped.

~

=

NATSU POV
Me and Lisanna drove to Aunty Mirajane's house to practice for the fashion show, when I arrived I saw Lucy and Levy walk out of the house. Lucys face was red and levy was giggling. I parked the car in her parking lot making them stop and wait for us.

"Your late" lucy crossed her arms. I rolled my eyes and ruffled her hair. "hey!"

"Lulu!" Lis ran to lucy and gave her a big hug, who hugged her back. "How come you guys came here so early?

"I don't know me and lu-chan were just bored..." Levy said. "You guys practicing?" I nodded.

"Well we have to go!!" Lucy pulled Levys arm and ran somewhere.

"That unusual of her..." I said. Lis tugged onto my arm and gave me a peck on the cheeks. I smiled and we walked in.

~TIME SKIP THE NEXT DAY~
=

LUCY POV
"I really can't believe I'm doing this...WHERES LEVY AT?"  I exclaimed. Aunty Mirajane took my hair down.

"She went to buy a dress"

"A dress?!" I snapped and stood up. Aunty Mira held onto my shoulders and settled me back down on the chair.