Chap 18: Sorry

NATSU POV
First day of the week is such a pain in the ass. Me and Lucy haven't talked all weekend and I don't know if I should say worst of all but worst of all I was modelling practice after school, the fashion show was in about 3 weeks.

"Onni-chan..." Wendy opened my door slightly, peeping her head through it. "are you crying?"

I felt my face and my eyes felt swollen, I didn't even know I was crying. I wiped my tears away quickly. "No I'm not crying..." I coughed.

Wendy sighed and sat on the side of my bed hugging her stuffed toy. "Onni-chan you haven't left your room this weekend., you would usually go out withLisanna-San or lucy-san or your friends, please tell me what's wrong" she pouted.

I cupped her cheeks with my hands. "Wendy don't worry about your big bro okay? Come on I gotta get dressed for school" I lead her outside and then shutting the door, I looked at Luce's phone number. I'm going to talk to her And odd if she refuses I'm talking to her. I texted her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To: Luce

uh hey...I need to talk to you come to the lockers
During lunch time.
Please...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Send* hope she comes.

~

"Hahaha who put the cockroach on top of sir Gildarts table?" Jellal chuckled, I ignored them. All I could think about was Lucy, she was here today but she wouldn't even look at me..

"Dude"

Damn it.

"Natsu!"

Lucy is all I think about..

"Flame brain!!"

Shes my best friend..what am I suppose to do now..

"DUDEEEE!!!" Gray punched me in the arm.

"Ow what the fuck!" I said in a annoyed tone. I rubbed my shoulder to decrease the pain.

"We've been calling you and your not listening" Jellal crossed his arm. I sighed and swung my bag over my shoulders and walked ahead of them to the cafeteria. "O-OI!"

"Sorry! I need to get my lunch I'll meet you boys at the cafeteria" I called back. I quickly ran downstairs, to the lockers I leaned my back on one of the lockers, I looked at the message I sent her

read.... Damn it lucy where are you..

"N-natsu.." I gasp, when I heard her voice. I turned around.

"L-Lucy" I walked closer to her, she stepped back a few steps. Is she scared of me now? She had her hand on her chest of where her heart was.

"What did you need to talk to me about?" She said. I clenched my fist and looked down.

"So you love me?" I looked at her in the eye. She walked back more, making her back hit the wall behind her. I put both of my hands on each side of her head.

=

LUCY POV
I widened my eyes in shock, his face was so close to mine, I could practically smell his minty breath on my face. "Didn't I tell you to forget it.." I said in a low tone looking down.

"But I don't want to forget it" Natsu lifted my chin up with his fingers. "I don't want to forget anything you said, Luce you didn't even make me have a chance to say something"

"n-natsu your to close"

"I don't care"

"Huh?"

"I said I don't care and I was going to say I loved you back" His eyes began to tear up, his lips were inches away from mine. I could feel my eyes tearing up as well. Those words made my heart flatter, he loved me back, he really loved me back.

"Na-" I was interrupted by lips touching mine, my eyes widened, Natsu is kissing me???? I hesitated. What do I do what do I do? He broke the kiss and stepped back

"Shit I got carried away"

"Natsu" he looked up.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him. He flinched but then started kissing me back he moved his hands down to my waist, holding me tight. Moments later we broke the kiss, making his forehead rest onto mine.

"natsu...."

"I love you" he kissed me again.

"I-I love you t-"

"L-lulu? N-Natsu?"

Shit..oh no

I broke the kiss and saw Lisanna staring at us with a shock face, her eyes were widened, her hands over her mouth and tears running down her face. S-she saw us..no no no

"l-lis" I removed my arm as around Natsu's neck and walked towards lisanna, she shook her head an ran. No...no
Natsu looked at me. I ran after her, I could hear Natsu calling Lis name over and over again.

No...no she saw us, not Lis.. Not my Cousin...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N heheh I didnt exactly know how to write this chapter
I tried okay? Hoped you enjoyed it ^^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------