Chap 25: G-gone?

2 more weeks till Fashion show
LUCY POV
There was two more weeks till the fashion show, Right now we had 30 minutes till Lunch break.

I yelp in surprise as I felt arms hug me from around my waist from behind. "Relax its just me"

"I'm doing something Natsu" I said bluntly.

He let go of the hug and forced me to turn around, then cupping my cheeks. "You mad?" I shook my head and smiled. I hugged him burying my head on his chest. "Something wrong luce?" He hugged me back. I hummed a no as a reply.

"Can we stay like this for a while" I mumbled.

"I thought you didn't like acting lovey do--" I put my finger over his lips and shook my head. Lovey Dovey is actually quite nice.. I once again buried on face on his chest and he placed his chin on top of head.

"Hey guys Miraja--"

"Oh god sorry am I disturbing?" I heard Lisanna's voice behind me, I didn't let go of the hug though. "You know you can stop acting lovey Dovey, it's not Friday anymore.." She walked beside me crossing her arms.

"But it's nice acting lovey Dovey~" I said.

"What she said" Natsu said hugging me tighter.

"Okay, but Mirajane needs you to change into the summer outfits and then go out" she giggled walking out. Yay! I wanted to try on Aunty's outfits they looked so pretty! I let go of the hug and ran towards the change rooms followed by Natsu, I opened the wardrobe and got the summer outfits out, I gave Natsu his and he went to change.

I looked at mine, it was beautiful i had to wear a white crop top shirt, a poca dot mini skirt along with white converses. Oh wait! A mini bow to go on my head as well, even though before I hated wearing these types of clothes I'm used to it. (summer outfits is in the picture) I went inside the change room next to Natsu's and put it on, damn I look good xD "wow Aunty has style" I posed in front ofthe mirror.

*knock knock*

"Yes?"

"Luce you done? Aunty needs us now" I heard Natsu's voice, I picked up the blue bow and placed it in my hair, perfect. I opened the door.

0////0 damn son.

Natsu was wearing a blue poca dot top,white shorts and White converses with sunglasses. Can I just say his looking fineeee as fuck.

"U-um wow..." He blushed scanning up and down my body. This is some what embarrassing.

"Don't look at me like that baka..." I walked past him crossing my arms, he grabbed my wrist."what now? we have to go"

He grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers around mine, I blushed. "Is that it?"

"Yea" he grinned, I rolled my eyes and we walked out.

~

"And turn!" I did what Aunty Mirajane told me to, we did this 10 times and I'm already tired...she really wants to win.

"Aunty lunch break pasted alreAdy can me and Natsu go have a break now?" I panted.

She placed her hands on her hips. "Okay fine but be back in an hour we're going to go through it again, you don't have to get changed but make sure the clothes don't get dirty" I nodded happily and hopped down the stairs thank god I didn't have to wear high heels.

"Hurry up Luce minna is waiting outside for us"

"Fine..piggyback?" I pouted. He sighed deeply.

"Fine..." He crouched down and I skipped to his back, I positioned my self and he Carried me up.i just remembered I have a skirt on meh who cares. he started walking, walking REALLY slowly.

"Bro can't you walk any faster" I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Only if you call me babe from now on" he smirked. No way..

"No way!"

"You said it the other day! And I thought you liked lovey Dovey" he said Emphasizing lovey dovey.

"I said it the other day because I was lost with words and yea hugging but not name calling it's weird.." I said.

He sighed. "Okay fine, how about this kiss me on the lips and I'll walk faster"

I turned thousand shades of red, HIS SO PERVERTED! "w-what?"

"Kiss me and I'll walk faster" he smirked.

._.

I got off him and walked ahead of him crossing my arms. Perverted freak. Suddenly I felt arms pick me up bridal style. "Your not going ahead of me princess" he said huskily and winking. I blushed even redder.

"Nat--" a pair of lips smashed onto mine giving me peck on the lips. I put my hand over my mouth. "Natsu!!!"

"What? I said I'll walk faster if you kissed me" he smirked. BAKA

"Your the one who kissed me!!"

"Meh what's the difference" he shrugged, that he ran outside still carrying me. When we reached outside we saw our group of friends in a circle, Natsu put me down and we walked to them slowly. They looked disappointed.

"Guys?" I said, they all turned around, Lisanna had her phone to her ear sniffing her eyes looked like she was crying. "Lisanna? What happened" I sat by her side hugging her.

"Lulu..your dad" my eyes widened. My dad?

"What about him?" I asked nervously.

She looked down. "H-his gone"

G-gone?