Chap 10: Tears

LUCY POV
*BEEP BEEP*
Ugh it's Wednesday....OH YAY I have an event today and I forgot! I got out of bed and went over to my unneat desk, my homework books were everywhere and paper were everywhere as well. Well hey who's bothered to even clean up this mess?

"Where the hell is that note I forgot where I put it" I threw my book out of the way and it made a huge crash noise on the floor. "Holy shit" I picked up my books and threw them on my bed.

"Hey lu-"

"EKKK WHAT A MESS!!" Lisanna rushed in and picked up my books off my bed. "We're cleaning up your room after school okay?"

"Huh why?"

"Because it's a mess look!"

I rolled my eyes. "Hai hai HIME!" I said Emphasizing the word hime (which means princess) she giggled and placed the books on my desk and took out my uniform! "Do I really have to wear a skirt lis..."

"Well duh the you said before its your school uniform" she said in a duh tone me, I groaned and grabbed my uniform.

Oh! I forgot I need to ask her what event! "Lis what's the event today, the school said something about an event happening today"

she turned around about to close the door. "Oh cultural food day! Whole day even I knew"

"I knew that!" She giggled and closed the door behind her. Say I haven't seen Natsu yet...

~

"and done finally" I put my cap on and headed downstairs. Natsu was standing next to Lisanna with his arms around her, I gave a confused face and then my eyes widened. dang that pervert Natsu getting all over Lisanna!  "AYE NATSU GET YOUR ARMS OF MY COUSIN!!!" I jumped down 5 steps and tackled Natsu to the ground.

"Lulu! what are you doing!" Lisanna gasped.

"Luce get off me!!!!" I pinned his arms down and glared at him.

"What do you mean what am I doing lis! His acting like your dating or something DIRTY MINDED PERVERT" I said.

"We are dating!"

Huh... Did I hear that right?
I soften my grip of my hands on Natsu and got off him, I stood up and folded my arms, and I squinted my eyes and looked at the both of them closely.

"D-did I hear that right? Are you two dating?" I asked.

Lisanna helped Natsu up and they both looked at each other, smiled and looked back at me. "Yes Luce! We're dating! Aren't you happy!" Natsu held her hand.

.....

"Lulu?"

I shook my head, my heart dropped, but this is my best friend and favourite cousin, I don't want to be mad at them. I looked up at them and forced a smile. "Y-yes I'm happy for you two"

I tried to hold back my tears, but I knew they were going to come out. "Excuse me Ill go on ahead I have to do something important" I walked ahead of them and ran straight to school. Tears were falling on my cheeks as I ran.

I can't believe it.

Chances 0%

~

"Omg girl I'm so sorry..." Levy rubbed my back, my face was probably very swollen now from crying for an hour. "Lu-chan did Natsu and Lisanna even come to see of your alright?" no they didn't...I shook my head slowly and took a glance at Natsu's table where Lisanna was.

"juvia thinks you should go tell him your feelings already lucy-san" Juvia said taking a bite of Her sushi.

"Yea you should go tell him your feelings already" Erza placed her hand on top of mine. I smiled at all of my friends, at least they were here for me.

My frown faded and sighed. "Thank you guys but I think it's already to late...and look they are both are very important people in my life and I don't want to get in their way and hurt their feelings" I hit my head on the table (If you know what I mean....)

"If you say so..." Yukino said.

This is hurtful...but I have to bear with it! I'm strong lucy.
I'm strong