Chap 11: Forcing a smile

LUCY POV
It's 1pm in the afternoon and cultural food day is still going on, we ate cultural food and saw cultural dances and stuff...I'm not really in the mood today as well after that incident this morning. I'm at the roof top by my self eating my food BY MYSELF  and my friends all went to do things with the teachers for cultural day.

"LUCE!!!!" I flinched when I heard his voice. I turn around and saw natsu, I forced a smile.

"Hey.."

"Why are you up here by your self" he ruffled my head and sat beside me.

I fixed my cap. "Cause I can" I said in a blunt tone.

"There you go again luce"

"..."

=

NATSU POV
Lucy sat there eating her food slowly. She hasn't came to see me today and it's bothering me, ever since I said that me and Lisanna were dating she wouldn't come to me and check on me at all or even talk.

"Oi answer me" I nudged her on the shoulder.

"I have nothing to answer about"

I sighed. "Um so what do you wanna do today? Lisanna off somewhere with Erza and Yukino so it's just me and you" I put my arms around her shoulder. She nodded in agreement, great. "Awesome wanna shoot hoops?"

"Nah not bothered...I rather go watch a movie" she said. a movie? 

"Okay at your house?" I asked.

"Yes but we better watch it with Lisanna she might get the wrong idea" she finished her last sushi.

"um what makes you think she might get the wrong idea?" I raised an eyebrow, she faced me and gave me a are-you-serious look.

"Are you dumb if she sees us watch the movie just the two of us she might get the wrong idea"

I sat there defeated by her words, damn I was trying to start a conversation with her. "Oh yeah.."

Suddenly I remembered we weren't allowed up on the roof tops during events and that's when I heard footsteps walking up the rooftop stairs. Such bad timing!

I quickly covered Lucy's mouth, I lost balance and fell on top of her.

=

LUCY POV
"N-Natsu!!! GET THE FU-" he covered my mouth and he looked around. I heard the roof top door open. "Namsnytsu" i murmured.

Footsteps were walking around. "Shh I think someone is here..." Shit..I just remembered we weren't allowed on rooftops during events, His leg was in between my legs, and I'm feeling my face heat up a lot. Dammit get off me you pervert.

He uncovered my mouth. "Okay I think their gone" he got off me while I stood up sweeping off the dirt from my skirt.