Chap 7: Heart broken

LUCY POV
It's already been a week since the party, Aunty Mirajane was busy because of the fashion show, I didn't get time to spend time with my cousin cause she was with Natsu all the time and I also didn't get to hang out with Natsu cause he was with Lisanna all the time. I ended up playing basketball with Gray, Gajeel and Sting now.

Okay let me tell you this, Natsu left late at the party just because of Lisanna, he wanted to go to my house all the time because of Lisanna, He hangs out with me and my friends because of Lisanna. URGH LISANNA IS ALL HE TALKS ABOUT!!!

Im not jealous... i really am not jealous.

"LUCE!" i turn around to see Natsu running to me, i narrowed my eyes.

"wheres Lisanna?" he asked looking at me, ok i'm going to keep calm.

i sighed frustratedly yea that's so calm lucy. "why? you wanna rape her?" i said coldly and raised an eyebrow, he widened his eyes and turned red.

"Whatttt?? Are you mad at me?" He looked at me straight in the eyes.

Ok Lucy, calm down you.need.to.calm.down. I sighed again. "No I'm not just tired...now why do you want my cousin?"

He scratched the back of his head and blushed look away. "I u-uh wanted to ask her out on a date like you know..."

A date??! That's when my heart stopped beating. I pointed to a direction looking away from him. "She's with Erza and Yukino in the student council room"

Natsu hugged me and ran off. "THANKS LUCE!" He yelled back.

I started hitting my self on the forehead with the palm of my hand rapidly.

LUCY WHY!! JUST TELL HIM YOUR FEELINGS ALREADY!

This is hopeless...

~

AFTER SCHOOL
I didn't really know if Lisanna said yes to Natsu, so I'm going to ask her! I walk over to her room, I knocked Polity and she said sweetly to come in.

"Lulu! I've been thinking if you wanna go out this afternoon cause I haven't been spending time with you cause of Natsu..sorry" She looked at me tucking a piece of hair behind her ear, did Natsu ask her?

"Uh didn't Natsu ask you out or something?"

"Huh? Oh yea he entered the room and just walked out" she giggled. -.- what an idiot...I sat on her bed, then she looks over at me finishing placing her makeup. "So you wanna go now? Is it okay if we go in your school uniform?"

I look down at my uniform. Eh I didn't care, I nodded and we headed out the door. "DADDY! Me and lis are doing cousin bonding time!" I yelled back and I got a big loud okay from my dad.

~

"EKK this would sooo good on you lulu!" She squealed and picked out a light white dress, then handing it over to me.