Chap 30: A night at the Heartfilias

*NATSU POV*
THURSDAY 6pm
It was alright night time, most of my grade went home already so It was only our group by beach sitting around a bonfire.

"Okay BYEE oh! remember Lucy Natsu Fashion show is in one week!" We both nodded and smiled, Aunty Mirajane walked off in the distance to her car.  Everyone was having a great time with their beloved. Juvia had her head on Gray's lap while Gray was constantly kissing her (disturbing), Sting and Yukino were cooking our dinner, Levy and Gajeel were singing for us, Erza and Jellal were holding hands, Lisanna was giggling at Gajeels bad singing while sitting on Rouge lap.

Well me and Lucy were standing in front of the water and staring into the night sky while I was hugging her from behind. "the stars are really pretty.."

"Just like you" I whispered in her ear.

"S-stop with your corny ass jokes!"

I chuckled. "That wasn't a joke babe"

"Shut up"

"DINNER IS READY!!" We heard Yukino yell, we both walked back to the bonfire and ate our BBQ.

"Wow..you and Sting should put up a cooking show, your cooking is so good" Levy murmured on her food.

"haha thanks" Yukino giggled.

There was silent. "Lu-chan your house is clean ye?"

I look up. "I guess so why?" Lucy had a curious look on her face.

Erza spoke up. "Um we all kinda planned to sleepover at your place for 2 nights since its break day for us tomorrow as well andddd Levy also had something planned for tomorrow"

I choked on my food. "2 nights?! Plan tomorrow?! Why at my place?!" I exclaimed.

"Woah dude your place?" Gray raised an eyebrow. Ohhh dang no one knows I live with a lucy now.

Lucy stood up. "Yea his place, he lives with me now.." Everyone's jaw dropped expect Lisanna and Rouge.

"WAH THEY LIVE TOGETHER THATS SO CUTE!" Levy threw her arms up in the air.

"okay woah, so you guys said something about staying over at our place heh?" Lucy crossed her arms forming a small smile. They all nodded. "Well it's getting pretty late and you still have to go home and get your things for 2 nights so I think tomorrow--'

"No we got all our stuff" Yukino held up her bag.

"Wha..." My jaw dropped.

"So are we going to go or?" Jellal raised an eyebrow, everyone was staring at us waiting for our answer, I look over at Lucy. She shrugged her shoulders.

I sighed. "Yea..BUT ONLY for 2 nights.."

They all cheered, Lucy's I-i mean our house is big enough for like 10 people. Lucy rested her head on my shoulders, I laid my head on hers holding her hands. "forgive me dad" she giggled.

~

"yesssss everyone let's stay late tonight!" Levy squealed throwing her bag on the couch. Lucy sighed and asked everyone for their bags to be put in the living room. I went upstairs with the guys to get 2 king sized mattresses for all of us to sleep on and blankets and pillows.