Chap 17: Permenently staying

ROUGE POV
️Lisanna took me to sick bay. "Thank you..." I sat down on the chair while Lisanna wrapped a bandaid around my leg, my leg was purple because of that jerk.

️Lisanna looked up and me and smiled. "All good"

0////0

"Oh by the way, what happened back there?" She sat beside me.

I sighed.

"I told Natsu I liked Lucy and he kinda lost it.." I leaned back on my chair placing my hands on my behind my head, Suddenly she quickly placed her hands on my lap.

"Seriously?" I nodded. "I'm sorry he can be like that sometimes, especially with Lucy" her voice went lower when she said Lucy's name. I glanced at her, she is Beautiful, silky white skin, short shiny white hair and she's really nice. Wait wtf am I thinking...

"Yea.."

~

=

LUCYS POV
After School
"CAUSE I LOVE YOU!"

I can't believe I said that...I said that I liked him, loved him. My mind kept going over and over that scene, when i told him, he didn't say anything, I was right he didn't feel the right for me, and I was stupid to tell him to forget what I said I didn't want him to forget anything I said. I want him to remember.

I'm laying in bed looking at his phone number, should I call him? I rolled over to my stomach. "URGH MY LIFE IS FUCKING MESSED UP!"

*ring ring*

NATSU?!

Oh Levy...

"Yo.." I said in a low tone, I rolled over to my back.

"Lua-chan! You okay?" She sounded worried on the other side of the line, I don't want my second best friend to get involved.

I sighed. "Yea I'm fine, why?"

"Oh cause when you came back from getting books for the teacher, your eyes were swollen"

I laid there, ehh....what should I say. "I-uh my-uh EYES were swollen becauseee umm...something went in my eye.." I lied.

I heard a 'tch' on the other side of the line, yep I know that 'tch' the tch when she knows I'm lying. "Lucy give it up tell me" (A/N Levy calls lucy, lucy sometimes)

I sighed. "I confessed"

I heard a loud gasp. "Oh my gosh lu-chan..I'm soo sorry"

"Huh why are you sorry?" I said in a curious tone.

"H-he uh rejected you right? I mean that's why you cried when you came back" she stuttered, I knew she felt bad saying that, but didn't mind.

<(_ _)>

"Well duh, he has a girlfriend..." I sweat dropped.

"Ohhhhh heheheh eh I knew that, But still! He rejected you"

"He didn't exactly reject me" I narrowed my eyes.

"Really?! Oh my god" she squealed.

I sighed. "He didn't say anything.."

"Lu-chan!! That's good news that means he might have the slightest feelings for you"

Slightest feelings? I hope so..

=

~
LISANNA POV
"Babe.." I laid my head on Natsu's shoulder, we were at the park, I tried to grab his hand a few times and hold it, but he would always move it away. His probably depressed about it still I thought.

DING! I should tell him that I'm staying permanently, I got a call from my dad today and he said that he was going to move here cause his business moved here in Mongolia . I was so happy when I heard it :D

"okay! Guest what?" I clapped my hands and I luckily grabbed his hands holding it tightly.

"mhm....?"

"okay so I got a call from my dad, andddd I'm staying here! Like forever!" I squealed, I sat there waiting for an answer, no answer... "Natsu?"

"Uh yea that's good" he mumbled. I looked at him, suddenly his eyes began to tear up. C-crying? "S-sorry..." He sniffed wiping his tears away.

(゜-゜)

"Babe..what's wrong?" I kneeled in front of him, putting my hands on his lap.

"N-n-nothing I'm going home" He grabbed his bag and walked off, I could hear him crying silently. I sighed, something happened between him and Lucy...

~

"Lulu!!" I quickly opened her door, she was laying on her stomach and her arm was dangling at the side of her bed and by the looks of her eyes she was crying. Same thing huh? "What's wrong?"

"HUH WHA?" She quickly sat up and wiped away her tears like nothing happened. "Eh...um OH YEA LIS YOUR STAYING HERE RIGHT?! I'M SO HAPPYYY!!" She jumped off her bed and ran to me giving me a hug. During the hug I could hear small crys on my shoulder.

"Lulu...what's the matter your crying" I held her shoulders and made her look at me.

"Oh it's just tears of joy!" She smiled.

I sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N okay Soz for making this sudden, for making Lisanna stay all of a sudden it's just I wanted done and over with cause I wanted to start writing the good part!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~