Chap 20: Helpers

LUCY POV
"Natsu do your friends know about this.." I held his hand tightly as we walked in the school.

"Yea they already know but not Rouge" I was pretty scared to walk into school today, Lisanna haven't talked to me or Natsu yesterday. When I arrived home yesterday Lisanna locked her self in her room, I tried to talk to her but she wouldn't listen. I'm pretty sure people around the school already knows what happened.

"Omg look"

"Isn't that Natsu the guy that cheated on his girlfriend"

"Shhh your too loud they might hear you"

Great...gossipers, now she has the guts to tell everyone what happened, so much for a favourite cousin. I wrapped my arm around Natsu arm and buried my face on his arm. "Don't listen to them Luce, come on we have to go to the gym"

"They gym?" I asked curiously.

"Yea the Fashion show is in about a few weeks time and we'll we practicing" ohhhh that's right, exams isn't on till next semester, this was first and my exams is in the second if you know what I mean. We arrived at the gym, I knew Lisanna would be here I removed my arm around Natsu's arm, I looked around no Lisanna..where could she be?

"mhm Lisanna would be here" I said turning my head around the gym, I also noticed Rouge wasn't here as well. "and Rouge.."

"OI LUCY NATSU!" A familiar voice called us from the stage. It was Erza.

"Hiii!" I said cheerfully waving my arm.

(*'・v・)

Erza was stomping to me and Natsu, Eh.... Dark aura was surrounding her. "You.two.outside.now" she dragged me and Natsu outside of the gym behind the lockers. She crossed her arms. "Talk"

"Talk? What do you mean talk?" Natsu looked at Erza confused.

"Come on, there are rumours going around about you cheating on Lisanna" Erza pointed at Natau quite fearesly.

"okay Erza he is not cheating on her" I assured her Emphasizing the word not. But it was kinda was...There was a minute silence, it was awkward Erza kept eying Me and Natsu back and forth.

"okay okay just tell what really happened, and Natsu I want you to tell me"

"What?! Why me?"

"Talk" she squinted her eyes making him shiver, I sweat dropped, Seriously Erza even boys are terrified of you..

"Okay geez....On Friday Lucy kinda confessed to me" oh god why..I look down covering my red face. "she walked out without me having the chance to say anything and that's when I realised that I loved Lucy more than Lisanna, then Yesterday (Monday) I confessed to her and we k-k-kinda kissed and that's when Lisanna saw.." He scratched the back of his neck and looked at Erza waiting for an answer.

Erza looked down and rubbed her chin.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU TWO THINKING?!" She snapped. "Lucy you know you hurt your cousin" I nodded slowly then she turned to Natsu. "Natsu, you do know that still counts as cheating!" Natsu stood there dumbfounded not knowing what to say.

She took a big sigh and crossed her arms. "Well I already knew that Lucy loved Natsu for a long time so I don't really mind at all"

0////0 E-Erza!

"But still guys you broke Lisanna's heart" she shook her head of disappointment.

"Erza me and lucy are gonna doing something" Natsu grabbed my hand and held it tightly.

(°◇°;) <------ Erza's face

"DOING SOMETHING?! what the hell are you two thinking! Having s-"

Natsu interrupted her quickly. "NO ERZA JUST NO!" His face was fully red from embarrassment, I face palmed.

"What Natsu meant was were going to make Lisanna fall in love with someone else, so she wouldn't have to cry for the rest of her life" I said.

"How are you going to do that?" She placed her hands on her hips.

"We need people to actually help us do this" Natsu said.

"Who do you have so far?" Erza asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well I have my friends so far" Natsu answered.

"Okay well I'm in" she gave us a thumbs up, I look over at Natsu and smiled. "Who's this person were going to make Lis fall in love with?"

"Rouge"

~

"Okay now Natsu right after the other models exited you need to walk down, like this" Aunty Mirajane showed Natsu how to walk the stage, Natsu's face was red all over it was cute, I look around and still no Lisanna, where is she today?

"Aunty Miraaajaaanneee-chan!" I turn around to see Levy running towards us.

"Oh hi Levy what do you need?" Aunty walked down the stage along with Natsu to Levy.

"Is it okay if I take Lu-chan and Natsu for today?" She fluttered her eyes. Aunty Mirajane looked at me and Natsu.

"Yea it's fine" Natsu smiled.

"Okay off you go, but you guys were practicing again tomorrow" she walked off while me, Levy and Natsu exited the gym and walked into a classroom.

"Where are we going levy?" Natsu asked.

"Erza told us everything and we agreed to help you" She said. "To help you with your love life of course" she winked, my face heated up with that last sentence and I could see Natsu's face red as well. We arrived at the classroom, when Levy opened the door there was my friends and Natsu's friends as well. Wow didn't know they were all going to help us. Such good friends

"Okay what's the plan love birds" Gray smirked.

"Shut up dimwit" Natsu frowned grabbing my hand and intertwining my fingers around his.

"alright so this is what we're going to do" We gathered around a table and I started explaining what to do.

I really hope this works....
For the sake of my cousins love life.