Chap 3: Regret

LUCY POV
"Daddy I'm homeeee!" I entered my house or should I say mansion not trying to brag with Natsu by my side, his sleeping over at my house cause his parents went to a meeting over in California for 1 night and his little sister Wendy was going to come over in a few hours.

"Oh hey Hun" my dad gave me a hug, bro fisting me after the hug. You see me and dad are like best mates, every since my mum died he took care of me before Natsu came.

Natsu laughed, I looked at him with a confused look on my face. "See what I mean by a boy!" He pointed at me still laughing-.- "sir your daughter-"

"IS A BOY!" They both said at the same time pointing at each other laughing. I groaned and walked off with them following behind me.

"Sorry honey, I can't really imagine you in a dress" he wiped a tear from the corner of his eyes and patting Natsu on the back. "Haha you kiddos making me laugh! VIRGO! Go gets these kids drinks" My dad walked back to his office. Wondering who Virgo is? Well she is a maid, my personal maid.

Me and Natsu sat at my lounge room, Natsu turned on the TV.

"Hime (means princess) yours and Natsu-sama's drinks" she placed two glasses of juice on the coffee table in front of the couch.

"Virgo I don't think calling Lucy hime is right for her, call her-" I punched him in the face making him whine in pain. I turned back to Virgo "Virgo keep calling me hime and don't listen to what dad and this idiot has to say" I said sweetly, she nodded exited the room. I looked over to Natsu who was holding in his laughter.

"Seriously stop calling me a boy.." I said in a cold voice and laid back on the couch. He sat beside me and scotched closer, hugging my side placing his head on top of my head, which made me blush slightly.

"Aw best friends don't fight" Natsu said in a sad tome pretending to sob up, I frowned.

"Well best friends should stop calling the other a boy and so the other best friend can forgive him" I crossed my arms.

Natsu pulled away from the hug and held both of my shoulders. "Okay sorry! Forgive me now?" He gave me puppy eyes. Idiot that won't work.

2 minutes later

0-0

I sighed in defeat. "Fine..."

"Yay! Good heh so let's talk about our love life" he said bluntly. love life? Why so sudden? I blushed. Why did he want to talk about love life?

"W-whoa Natsu I don't think m-" he cut me off by place his hands over my mouth and made a shhh noise.

"My love life" he said as he removed his hand, -.- he laid back on my couch looking up at the ceiling. "I've been thinking to get a girlfriend soon...I mean Gray has Juvia, Gajeel has levy, Jellal has Erza, Sting has Yukino, and me as well has no one"

I sat there thinking...if he gets a girlfriend I'm going to lose my chance with him..but look, just look how I act and look how I look, I'm not the type of girl he wants.

"Lucy if I find a girl I need you to be the one who would judge her if she's the good one for me" he placed his hands on my knees and looked at me straight in the eye, dang it I'm blushing...

"Huh? Why me?"

"Because your my best friend my best friend for like 10 or 9 years, so you would know the right girl for me" he smiled. But why did he want a girlfriend now...I need time to change.

"Fine..."

"Really?!"

"Yea..."

"Promise?"

"Yeh yeh whatever.."

"YAY YOUR THE BEST! I'm going to get settled in the guest room before Wendy arrives" he hugged me and ran upstairs, I formed a fake smile on my lips then buried my face in my hands.

DANG IT LUCY WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! Now your going to lose chances with him...

I laid my back on my couch...what have I done I can't break a promise that me and Natsu made. I REGRET EVERYTHING!