Nice To Meet You [2]

(Kehlani pictured above)

Jessica POV
As Derek and I were driving to the studio which is about 15 mins away from Derek's house. The car was so silent.

After a while, I got so tired of the silence, I broke it.

"Derek what did you need to tell me?", I said wondering.

"She ain't giving me no pussy", he said very quiet.

"What, I can't hear a fucking word that you saying.", I lied even though I heard everything he said.

"SHE AIN'T GIVING ME NONE", he shouted.

"Haha, Jasmine ain't giving you none nigga. Why the fuck not?"

"It's not funny."

"Sorry. It's just funny because you said that Jasmine had the best punani(pussy) but you ain't had sex in over 9 months."

"I know, I know but I'm getting tired of waiting especially since she said we will have sex after she has Megaa and that been over"

" So what you gone do?"

"I was thinking bout sliding out the marriage for a quick fuck?", he said questioning it.

"NO NIGGA. JAS IS TO FINEEE. YOU JUST HAD A BABY WITH HER MATTER A FACT, YOUR FIRST FUCKING CHILD, SO WORK THINGS OUT WITH HER THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU.", I yelled.

DEREK POV
After Jess just yelled at me, I thought really hard about my actions. Even though I've been thinking about cheating, I would never do it to Jas. She is the only girl I've actually ever loved.

"We're here", Jessica said waking me up.

"Finally "

"You could have drived yanno",she snapped at me.

I rolled my eyes and got my backpack out the back and headed to the studio to show Jessica her surprise. Jessica stopped to talk to her assistant who she liked. The surprise was this singer Kehlani. She wanted to meet her so they could make music.

Jessica POV
After talking to my personal assistant, Haley, who I liked for awhile, I headed to the studio.  I liked Haley for awhile but she has a boyfriend😒😒😔😔, so I didn't pursue her even though I flirt from time to time. When I walked in to the studio, Derek said that my surprise was coming in about 5 minutes.

Kehlani POV
When I got up, I put on my Black and white adidas shirt with my jeans jumper over it and some sneakers.(in the media)

"The uber is outside you ready BEST FRIEND?, Edward said.

"Lol Yh BEST FRIEND".

When I got inside the uber and I said hello to the uber driver. During the drive my phone began to ring. It was Derek.

"Hello", I said.

"Hey Kehlani, you near?"

"Hey Derek, of course"

"K. Cool, tell the man at the door MEGAA. It's the code.

"Alright see you in 5"

I was so excited to meet the famous Jessica. She is so awesome she produced for people like Chris Brown to Drake and Tyga to Wiz Khalifa and many more. When Derek called me I was so excited to hear his voice. He was the mastermind behind the popular song POST TO BE(in the media).

"We're here", the Uber driver said.

"Thanks", me and Edward said in unison.

Me and Edward went to the studio and told the security 'MEGAA'. He let us in and this beautiful girl Haley led us to the studio. Edward was flirting her😭😭. They were totally ignoring me.

"Hi,my name is Edward", Edward said.

"Hi, mine is Haley."

"So what do you do here?"

"I'm Jessica's assistant and friend, what about you?"

"The same but to Kehlani"

"That's crazy ."

"I know right. Well, I was wondering if I could have your number?", he ask nervously.

"Haha, sorry Edward but I have a boyfriend and I don't think he'll be happy to see your number in my phone."

I began to laugh because I know Edward regrets what he just asked her.
"It don't matter, we could be friends."

"Ok", she said sounding embarrassed. "It's 986..........."

"Thanks I'll text you."

After that awkward conversation between them to, we finally reached to the studio. When I walked in, I was greeted by Derek who was so handsome and sweet. In a distance, I saw Jessica but I don't think she noticed me, Edward or Haley standing by Derek because her headphones were on. Derek called her and she got scared. She was so cute and funny but I don't think she knew who I was.

"Hi",she said opening her arms for a hug.

"Hi, nice to meet you", I said hugging her back.

"This is KEHLANI and her assistant and best friend, Edward."

Jessica POV
When Derek said Kehlani, I was so excited because her music had a meaning and it was understandable.

"I'm so sorry, the thing is that I've never seen a picture of you. I've only her your music."

"It's OK, you know what I look like now", Kehlani laughed.

"Haha, you right. You'll can take a seat."

They sat down and we began to discuss the song she wanted to write about and she showed me her lyrics to come up with a beat over the weekend. Today was a Friday, so I had a lot of things to do. Kehlani put my number in my Iphone 6 and saved as 'Keh'. After 1 hr and 15 mins she left and me, Derek and Haley went to T.G.I.F. to discuss Derek's tour and eat late lunch.