All My Fault

(Jessica pictured in the media)

Jessica POV
When I woke up, I felt so fucked up. My head was throbbing like crazy not to mention I felt dizzy as fuck and I was pretty sweaty. I got up and looked beside me to see India knocked out sleeping. There was an empty Hennessy bottle and a lighter on the bed dresser. I felt terrible so I got up out the bed.

I went inside the bathroom to go brush my teeth. When I looked in the mirror, I was wearing this white robe and my hair was in two messy buns. You could tell I had a rough night.

Thinking of last night got my heart racing. I feel guilty as hell about what happened.

**Flashback**
After our girls night out, India and I headed back to the hotel. We were both so out of it.

When we got in our room, there was still like 4 joints on the bed and a bottle of Hennessy. Of course we smoked and drank.

After we got high and put a lot of drinks in our system, India started flirting with me.

She kept on rubbing her hands on my thigh and then she began kissing me on my neck. It made me shiver when she kissed my neck but as soon as she kissed me, I couldn't help it.

We undressed each other and I licked every single inch of her hot body.

Her voice was so sexy when she moaned but what was even better was when she ate me out.

**Flashback Over**

Most of last night was a blur to me though.

When I finished brushing my teeth, I went in the shower. I feel guilty as fuck knowing that I just cheated on my pregnant girlfriend who trusted me. I feel like shit and a complete asshole.

"Jessica?", India caller knocking on the door.
"Yeah? Wassup?", I shouted from in the shower.
"Hurry up and shower. We need to talk"
"Uhhh, okay"

I quickly got out the shower and put on some clothes.

When I came out the bathroom, India was sitting on the bed smoking a joint. She probably wasn't as hungover as me. She looked pretty weirded out and honestly I don't blame her.

"Listen India don't make this any weirder than it already is. "

"I'm not. Even though I've been wanting to fuck you for a long time, I don't want anyone to know about this. Okay?"

"Believe I want the same India. I don't want my girlfriend knowing about this", I admitted

"Same here"

"I didn't know you  have a girlfriend India"

"Well yeah I do", she nodded. "And she's crazy too so we have to keep this to ourselves. Deal?"

"So is 'mine and deal", I agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I waited at the airport for Kehlani for over an hour and she never showed. I tried calling her but she wouldn't pick up her phone.

Instead, I had Haley pick me up from the airport. Surprisingly she wasn't doing anything tonight.

When Haley dropped me off and said goodbye, I quickly ran inside the house to greet I couldn't wait to see my love. I missed her so much.$

I saw Hercules (my security)  putting what looked like my things inside the guest bedroom.

"What the hell is going on!?!", I shouted.

He stood there like he knew what was going on but he didn't say anything.

"Hercules what the fuck are you doing with my things?

"Miss Parrish tell muh to put ya tings in here Boss ", he said in his strong Jamaican accent.
"Wha-... Wait, where is she?"
"She's inside you guys bedroom ", he said.

I ran inside to see why Lani is putting my things in the guest room.

I wonder if she knows I cheated? Nah of course not U thought to myself. How can she?

Kehlani POV
Jessica came running into the bedroom. Her eyes were all red and puffy and she looked like she hasn't slept in days. She had dark circles under her eyes and her face was a pinkish color.

"Kehlani why the fuck is Hercules moving my stuff into the guest bedroom ?!?", Jessica suited

I ignored her though because I wasn't in for her bullshit. I got u, got my iPod and went to the bathroom to pee.

As soon as I was done, of course Jessica was standing by the door waiting on me. I still pretended like I didn't see her though but she still called my name.

"Kehlani!!!", she shouted. "OMG BABY"

"What?!?"

"What's with the attitude?", she asked."I did nothing to you. Matter of a fact, I just got home. I was hoping to be sleeping "

"Oh really?" "You sure about that?"

"Yes really, I'm sure"

I rolled my eyes and let her listen to the phone call I recorded last night. Listening to this again made me feel like shit. Tear started falling down my eyes and I could see the guilt in her eyes.

Jessica POV
My heart started racing when Kehlani playing that call. How did she even get this shit but I know that I'm going to have to do some serious making up.

"Listen baby, I can expl---", I said

"No need too. Just know you aren't touching me ever again . ", I sighed."I can't believe you would do something like that to me. After all that we've been through and all the shit that we've talked about. I told you about how I've been hurt multiple times but you had to hurt me against right? You had to cheat? I trusted you with all my heart and you just had to do me like this. I thought you loved me?"

"I do love you though baby. I made a stupid ass mistake ", I pleaded.

"If you did love me, you wouldn't have cheated and you would've told me what happened on this trip before I came to you", Kehlani said.

Kehlani walked away, closed and locked the bedroom door behind her. I could tell she was super pissed at me.

When she said that I didn't love her, it broke my heart. Her voice was all cracks when she said it. I felt like an asshole and I don't blame Kehlani if she's gonna treat me like one.

I really do love my her and the baby to come and honestly and I didn't want her to feel like shit because I messed things up

-----------------------------------
**COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE**

**GOING TO EDIT THIS WHOLE STORY BECAUSE IT SOON COMING TO AN END**

**CHANGING ALL THE PART 1 And 2 CHAPTERS TO ONE CHAPTER.

#PRAYFORKEHLANI