Bad Timing

(India pictured in the media)

Morning after........ Monday

Jessica POV

This morning I had to wake up early to drop my parents to the airport. Surprisingly, I'm actually going to miss my mom. Last night was pretty interesting though. At the end of the day, I'm just happy that my parents are perfectly fine with everything that is going on.

"Baby I'm back", I screamed walking through the house door.

"I'm in the bedroom", Kehlani shouted.

I walked inside the room and laid on the bed next to Lani on her phone.

"Who you texting?", I asked.

"Noodles. I'm hungry though", she smiled looking at me.

"Me too", I laughed.

I know she wanted me to go get something to eat for her but I wanted her to beg for it.

"C'mon Jess. Don't be like that"

"What?"

"Can you get something to eat pleaseeeeeee?", she said dragging her words.

"Lol okay. What you want?"

"Dunkin Donuts. I want a coffee and a egg, bacon & cheese sandwich please."

"Alright. I'll be back"

I got my keys off the counter, got in my car and drove to Dunkin Donuts. I'm not going to lie, I was dying for an iced coffee with caramel. I haven't had one of those in forever. I got Kehlani a large coffee with Chocolate creamer in it, her sandwich and some donuts. I stood on the side waiting on my order.

"Jessica?", a soft voice call me.

I turned around to see who called me.

"India?"

She came up to me holding her arms out for a hug. I did the same and hugged her.

"We still on for tomorrow right?", she asked.

"Of course"

I totally forgot that India was coming to the studio tomorrow. She was supposed to look around and then we have to go over some business. I'm thinking about signing her as one of the music interviewers for my label. I'm not sure yet though, I want to see how she works under pressure first.

"So where you been at?", she asked.

"I've been around. Working a l---", I got cut off.

"Sanders!!!", the girl who took my order called.

"Excuse, I'll be right back", I told.

I walk over to the the counter, got my food and walked back by India. While I was walking towards her, I couldn't help but notice how good she looked. She had on this silver skin tight dress that showed all her curves. Her shoe game was even on point. Not to mention she smelled like she showered in perfume. OMG this girl is sexy.

"So what time tomorrow should I come by?", India asked.

"Come by around 1:30. I'll show you around the whole building and let you meet some people", I told her.

"Ohh that sounds pretty cool.", she agreed. "I'll see you there", she assured me.

"Great"

India then looked at the food in my hand and that at me.

"Where are you going with this extra bag?", she asked.

"It's for my uhh, my girlfriend actually", I told her.