What Happens In Las Vegas Stays In....

(India pictured above)
2 weeks later.... Saturday

Kehlani POV
I'm laying  in the bed eating a snicker bar (s/0 to AngelPersuasion ). Jessica isn't home though. She's been away on a 2 week business trip with India🙄 in Las Vegas. I couldn't go because I've been in the studio working on a new song.

I know what you are thinking. Why did I let my horny ass girlfriend go on a two week business trip with a beautiful girl? Well my answer is I trust my girlfriend.

She's supposed to be coming back tomorrow night anyway and honestly I can't wait to see her.

I'm pretty tired to day but I still decided to call Edward Haley and Micah to go to the mall today.

Now that I'm 12 weeks (3 months) pregnant, I need to buy some more clothes before my stomach grows even more.

I got dressed, got in my car and went to go pick them up. It's like 7 at night so it's not that dark out yet.

When I pulled up to Edward's place, Haley, Micah and Edward were standing outside waiting on me.

"Hey guys", I said when they sat in the car.
"Hey bitch", Edward said.
"Hey Lani! ", Micah shouted
"Hey babes", Haley hailed.

I smiled and we all headed straight to the mall. When we got there, everyone was pretty hungry so we headed to the food court.

"Let's get some McDonald's ", Edward suggested.

Everyone nodded in agreement and got their food. We found the perfect table and sat down and ate.

Jessica POV
"You finished packing your suitcase back up yet?", India asked.

"Nah I'm not. I'm going to do it tomorrow morning", I responded.

"Aww okay. What about the pictures and the info of the girl I gave you this morning. Did you look at those?", she asked jumpy.

"Yeah I like the information, set up a meeting with her for when I get back to LA"

"Okay"

India has been playing my assistant for this two week business trip because since Haley has been real busy lately.

India offered to come with me and help even though this isn't her job. It was pretty sweet of her but honestly her being my assistant is a little annoying.

I like the cute and fun India. Not the boring and serious India😭.

"Ohh yeah and don't forget you have a 3:30 tomorrow afternoon at the Hard R---

"Okayyyy India", I said cutting her off. "You know what. Just cancel my meeting tomorrow and let me and you hang out tonight and tomorrow "

"Whatchu mean?", she asked while I moved the papers she had on the hotel bed.

"I mean lets go to the movies or something "

"You don't think your girlfriend would mind that?"

"Who cares?", I sighed. "We're just going to the movies. C'mon put on some clothes and let's go"

"Lmaoo okay", she chuckled.

I smiled and ran into the bathroom and took a shower. India did the same and we did each other's hair and makeup and got dressed for tonight.

Before we left, India and I smoked about 2 joints and had 4 shots each. I promised Kehlani that I wouldn't smoke or drink on this trip and I broke the promise. I don't even know if we can make it to the movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kehlani POV
I called Jessica so many times but she wouldn't answer her phone.

I don't know what's going on with her but she betters be behaving herself. Especially since her birthday is coming up on Friday. She even promised me that she wasn't going to get drunk or high on this trip. I hope she keeps that is promise.

~~~~~~~~

I woke up at about 1 o'clock in the morning. My phone was ringing constantly and when I looked at the id it read Jessica💕💘. I don't even know why she was calling me at this time.

I answered it anyway because it must be an emergency how many times she called.

"Hello?", I answered

"Does that feel good?", I heard Jess murmur.

"Mhmm", an unknown voice moaned.

My heart started beating fast and I could barely breathe. I kept on shouting hello but it seemed like nobody could hear me.

"Hello? JESSICA!!??", I shouted through the phone.

I don't know what's going on but I think she mistakenly called me. It sounds like that girl India.

And it sounds like they are fucking. Tears start falling down my eyes and after awhile it quickly turned to anger. I got my iPod and recorded every second of this to show it to her when she came home.

I was so disgusted because all I could hear was them two fucking each other. I hung up and thought to myself. Was this really what they were doing this whole time? I'm so mad that I actually even trusted this bitch.

I'm so pissed right now. I don't want anything to do with this bitch anymore. I swear if she comes with some bullshit when I see her. I hate going to bed angry especially now that I'm pregnant but I guess I have to. I can't sleep though but I'll try.

-----------------------------
**COMMENT, LIKE, SHARE**

**HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY 💕**

**UPDATE TOMORROW **