Josiah's Birth

(Kehlani pictured above)
The next day......

Jessica POV
"I went over the designs and they are pretty fucking dope Kyrie. You wanna meet on Friday coming?", I spoke into the phone.

"I would love to Ms. Sanders. That would be great", he said excitingly.

"You really don't have to call me that. Just call me Jessica like you did yesterday", I assured him.

"Alright Jessica, thank you so much"

"No problem come to my studio this Friday around 2:30. Okay?"

"Alright"

After I hung up, I headed back to Kehlani's hospital room. I was inside the hospital's cafeteria talking to Kyrie about his shoe designs. I really want to invest in him so we're going to be meeting this Friday.

Today is Saturday and trust me it's going to be a long ass day. This is the day Kehlani is planned to be giving birth. I'm really excited but I'm nervous at the same time.
--------
"He's going to handsome just like his dad", Jahron said.

As I walked in, I saw Jahron laying on Kehlani's stomach speaking to the baby. They both stared at me as I sat down in the chair next to the Kehlani's hospital bed.

"Aww look at the beautiful couple. Aren't you guys cute", I teased them.

Jahron smiled in awkwardness and Kehlani rolled her eyes. I love to make Jahron uncomfortable, it's really funny.

"Hey Jessica. How you feeling,", Jahron asked me.

"I'm doing pretty good. Thanks for asking", I responded.

"Cool cool"

Silence entered the room and Kehlani eyeballed me. By the way she was looking at me I could tell she wanted me to say something but talking to Jahron is the last thing on my fucking mind.

"What do you think I was gonna ask you how you're feeling?", I chuckled to Jahron.

"Babe", Kehlani said emphasizing the word to me

"What?"

"Be nice ", she gritted through her teeth.

I sighed and politely asked him how he was feeling. As he was speaking, Kehlani's doctor, Cassandra came in.

"Well hello, my favorite couple", she said speaking to Kehlani and I.

"Lol thanks Cassandra", I laughed.  "Uhh, Cassandra this is Jahron. He's Josiah's dad", I introduced him.

"Ohh really? Nice to meet you. My name is Dr. Ventura"

"Nice to meet you", he responded.

Jahron moved to the other side of the room as she got her chair and slid it across the room beside Kehlani.

"So Kehlani how are you doing. You excited?", she asked.

"Yeah I'm pretty excited. I already feel the contractions coming in. That's great because I'm tired of looking like an ugly pig."

"Ohh stop it you look beautiful. If the contractions are coming in you might be in excruciating pain in less than an hour", she assured her.

"I always tell her that but she doesn't believe me", I jumped in.

"Thanks guys"

Cassandra began checking the baby's heart beat and checking Kehlani's blood pressure and her heartbeat as well. She made sure that she had a steady one.