Our First Born

6 days later......
Friday, November 3rd 2013
(Josiah pictured above)

Kehlani POV
"Baby you need to go upstairs and lay down. We'll watch Josiah for you.", Jessica's mom said.

"Alice I'm fine", I told her.

"Child she's right, you should be resting", my mom joined in.

"You guys I'm perfectly capable of moving around", I insisted. "It's been 4 days since I've given birth. I feel amazing. Okay?"

"Okay so you say sweetie", Alice said.

Jessica's parents and my mom were cooking dinner for the whole house. My siblings went to the mall with Joey so by the time the food is cooked, they should be back. Honestly I just can't wait until everyone leaves to go back home. They would not quit and were always on me when I was "moving to much". I love family but I also love a quiet home.

"I'm gonna go wake up Jessica and Josiah. Can you warm Josiah's bottle please mom. I'll be back", I told them.

"No problem sweetie"

I headed upstairs to our bedroom to wake Jess up because she was sleeping all day. When she came home from the studio earlier, she went straight to bed. When I walked in Josiah was laying next to Jessica sleeping.

"Baby wake up", I whispered to Jessica.

"Huh babe? What time is it?", she jumped up.

"Put on some clothes it's 8 o'clock Jess"

"Damn Okay"

She got up out of the bed wearing only her bra. No underwear, pants or shirt. She looked so fucking good but I can honestly say I'm not ready to have sex as yet.

"Watchu looking at?", Jessica teased with a smirk on her face.

I rolled my eyes as she headed in the closet to find some clothes to put on.

I went to pick up Josiah so I could feed him. When I started walking back down the steps, he immediately began to cry. It's been three hours since his last feeding so I know he's starving.

"Is my grand baby hungwy?", my mom asked in her baby voice handing me the bottle.

"lol thanks mom"

When I put the bottle in Josiah's mouth, he stopped crying so fast. One thing about him is that he can eat. I love that about him.

Jahron was supposed to have Josiah this weekend but I have no idea where he is. He's not answering any of my calls or texts so I'm gonna just assume that he bailed on his plans with Josiah.

Jessica POV
I got my food and placed it on the dining room table next to Kehlani then I headed back to the kitchen. Josiah is in rocker sucking on his pacifier. Damn I love that little boy so much. As I was pouring my self a glass of wine, my phone went off.

"Yo boss someone out here by the name of Jahron says you guys are expecting him. Send him in?", Hercules (my security) asked.

"Yeah you could send him in", I rolled my eyes.

I placed my glass on the table and headed to the front.

"Where you going?", Kehlani asked.

"Jahron's here", I responded.

When I opened the door, Jahron was about to come in but I pushed outside and closed the door behind me. I grabbed him by his shirt and pressed him against the wall.