Back To Work

Jessica POV

(Pictured in the media)

I woke up this morning excited as fuck. I haven't been to the work in a while and I'm not gonna lie I'm missing it. We head out on the road for the tour on Thursday which is in 2 days. IM HELLA EXCITED. I got up out of my bed and headed to the shower. Kehlani still was sleeping so I just let her. After I came out the tub, I put on some clothes and woke up Kehlani. It took me a while but she finally got up and took a shower. 

"Morning baby", she said kissing me on my lips.

"MORNING KEH", I kissed her back.

Surprisingly she didn't even have morning breath LOL. She didn't have any clothes by me so I looked in my closet for some clothes of mine for Lani to let her put on. These couple of days are going to be so fucking busy. Derek and I start touring in about 2 days and I have to meet up with everyone. I packed my backpack with my mac book, headphones, cellphone, notebook etc. 

30 mins later......

Lani and I were on the road to the studio because today is actually the last day of practice and the day I'm dropping all the songs I've been working on. The Game (Jayceon) and Derek (Omarion) are already done practicing their parts. Jahron (PND) (pictured in the media) is coming today to bring me his songs that he is performing. We'll also be discussing the dates he'll be performing at. 

"So who's coming today?", Kehlani asked.

"Just PND (Jahron)"

"Really?"

"Yh. Why you sound so surprised?"

Things got quiet for a little while. I was still waiting on an answer. I've heard before that Kehlani and Jahron used to date but I never asked and I don't plan to. I'm gonna wait until she tells me.

"Ohh, it's nothing babe"

"U sure?"

"Yh"

We finally pulled up to the studio and of course some stupid paparazzi people are outside flashing their camera asking us questions.

Paparazzi #1: Are you guys dating?

Paparazzi #2: OMG, NEW COUPLE

Paparazzi #3: Jehlani!?!?!?!?!

Kehlani and I haven't made it official official on social media yet but we will in due time. Kehlani ran inside the building to the dance studio and I headed to Haley's desk next door to the recording booth.

Haley: Morning boss.

Me: Morning Haley. What's on the agenda this morning?

Haley: Well, PND is in the dance studio right now looking at your dancers rehearse and Derek just left to pickup Meechie (Dj and Haley's boyfriend) and bring him back here so they can discuss the track list.

Me: OK doesn't sound like a busy day. So how you and Meechie?

Haley: It's been going good I guess.

Me: Whatchu I guess? He ain't cheating right?

Haley: NO......... We--Wel--Well at least not to my knowledge.

Me: Haley...

Haley: I know, I know. It's just I love him so much.

Me: You deserve better then him yanno.

Haley: Uhhh, I know.

I walked away and headed to the dance studio.

Kehlani POV

"Wtf Jahron. Why can't you just leave me alone?" I tried saying as quiet as possible.

"I'm not doing anything wrong"

"You think this is funny. Following me or stalking me whatever you  wanna call it."

"Listen, you broke up with me Kehlani. All I'm doing is working with my friend, Jess. You acting like you just didn't have sex with me."

"Shutup that was before i got in a relationship."

"Don't play like you don't miss me Lani and who the fuck are you in a relationship with?"

"I don't and by the way if you're still wondering, it's Jessica"

As soon as I said that Jessica came behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist kissing me on my neck.

Jessica: Yo Jahron!!! Wassup nigga

Jahron: Wassup Jessica.

They gave each other a handshake. It got pretty awkward because I don't think Jessica knows Jahron used to date even had sex for that matter. 

Kehlani: I'll call you tonight baby, Edward is here to pick me up.

I gave her a kiss on the lips and told Jahron bye. ai could see the spot of jealousy in his eyes but I didn't care. Honestly now I don't care he tells her that we had sex because Jessica and I weren't even together when we dated.

Jahron POV

Jessica: What were you guys talking bout?

I totally ignored her question because I still was shocked at the fact that Kehlani kissed her in the front of me.

Jahron: You two are dating fa real?

Jessica: Yh mane.

Jahron: How long has it been?

Jessica: Almost 2 months (Not really but play like that)

Jahron: Cool. You two are cute.

Jessica: Thanks brudda

Jessica and I spent like 5 hours discussing the tour and shit. I did most of the days that Kehlani is doing. It might be weird but I don't care. I don't plan on telling Jessica anything but if Kehlani keeps pressing my buttons, I'm going to .

Jessica POV

After Jahron left, Derek finally came with Meechie and we just went over everything. We went over the track list and choreography. When we were done I went home and made myself dinner. Kehlani called me and we talked for while and then I fell asleep on the phone with her. I 'm excited that we actually start touring tomorrow. The concerts start day after tomorrow and I can't wait.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE**

**JAHRON TRYING TO RUIN SHIT?**

**WHATCHU THINK JESSICA GONNA DO WHEN SHE FIND OUT KEHLANI AND JAHRON HAD SEX A WHILE BACK? ( BACK IN CHAPTER 'DECISIONS' )**