DnF

(Jessica pictured in the media)

Jessica POV

When I woke up this morning, Kehlani was no where to be found. She left me a note though.

Note

I'm headed to the studio. Jahron is going to be there to. We are working on the last song together and I should be home late tonight because I'm going by Edward after. I'll see you later, I love you. Call me when you see the note.

When I finished reading the note, I called her.

"Hello", Kehlani screamed over loud music.

"Hey baby. Wyd?"

"I'm in the studio doing my last verse. What bout you?"

"I'm getting dressed."

"Getting dressed for what?"

"I totally forgot to tell you that Cassie was coming over", I said playing dumb.

"Really? What are you guys going to do?"

"We are just gonna chill and probably go out for some lunch"

"Mhmmm"

"You trust me right?"

"Yeah whatever"

I rolled my eyes because Kehlani is such the jealous type.

"Stop being like that"

"Like what?"

"You're being a hypocrite"

"No I'm not"

"Yes you are. You are in the studio right now with your ex who just fucking raped you and that's not hypocrisy?"

"Jessica could you stop bringing that up?"

"Whatever Keh. I'm just saying"

"I'll talk to you later. Behave yourself lol"

"Lmao. I always do. Love you"

"Love you too"

I hung up the phone and finished putting on my clothes. When I was done, I recognized my brother's name pop up on the screen. It was a text from him sending me a picture of the photo shoot they did when Holly was pregnant.

 It was a text from him sending me a picture of the photo shoot they did when Holly was pregnant