Dance Rehearsal

Kehlani POV
3 days later....
Today is day 1 of Jessica's choreography rehearsal for the tour. She invited me, Yank and Effie a while back but I am super nervous now because of the kiss we shared. I couldn't stop thinking about it . She was sooooo sexy and I enjoyed the kiss so much but I didn't want to mix business with pleasure. I know when i go to her dance studio, it's going to be super awkward. I put on my clothes and heard a knock on my door.

"Who's it?", I said.

"It's me", a familiar voice said.

It was Jahron. Why can't his cheating ass leave me the fuck alone. I don't know why he doesn't get the hint. Knowing that he would not leave, I opened the door and let him in.

"Hey baby", he said.

"I'm not your baby, what do you want I gotta go"

"I want you, I miss you, Kehlani"

"Well, you wasn't think about me when you were laying over that bitch"

"Damn Kehlani can't you just let that stay in the past"

"NO I can't plus I kinda have feelings for someone so you should leave"

"WHO?", he said with a shocked expression on his face.

He got really mad at me and kept on asking 'WHO' but I wouldn't give in. Of course I was talking about Jessica but I wouldn't let him know that because Jessica made most of his hit songs and I wasn't sure if I wanted to be with Jessica. He eventually left after about 10 minutes of arguing and I took an uber to Effie's and Yani's and headed to Jessica's dance rehearsal.

Derek POV

Today is day one of Jess and I dance rehearsal. I haven't been feeling good lately but it's all good because my baby, Jasmine has been taking real good care of me. I got my clothes and headed to Megaa's room to tell Jas and Megaa bye.

"Bye baby I'm bout to head out and Bye Megaa", I said while picking Megaa up kissing him all over his face.

Jasmine had a photo shoot today so I wasn't expecting to see her until like 12:00 tonight. She had to take Megaa with her because her mother and Will was busy(people who usually take care of him). I headed out the door because I had to pick up THE GAME (JAYCEON). I pulled up to his mansion and he was sitting outside on his phone. I blew my horn and let him inside.

"Wassup nigga", he said.

"Wassup mane"

I headed to the dance studio while we talked .

Jessica POV
It's 11 am and I'm already at the dance studio with all my directors, choreographers, dancers, Dj's and my tour manager. Meechie was one of my dancers but I haven't heard from or seen him a little while or ever since him and Haley broke up. Since Kehlani and I just did a song together, I decided to that one and the Game and I's song today. Today might be a little awkward though because the song we did(the song is called the Way, Jessica is doing ChancetheRapper's part) together is a bit nasty which means we will be dancing on each other and I don't want things to be even more awkward.
10 mins later....
Everyone finally reached to the studio and the Game and I were rehearsing 2 of our songs together ( 💯 & Ryda)

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8... JESSICA DROP--- UP ----DOWN ----SIDE---spin---", my choreographer,Matt said while I was dancing on Jayceon.

" [Verse 1: Game]

My ambitionz of a rida-da-da
Put her in a YSL and that Prada-da-da
Keep the pistol on the side-da-da
In the Lamborghini smokin on that la-la-la
She got her hair in the wind, eyebrows on fleek
'15 Bonnie & Clyde, Nicki and Meek
I gave her keys to the condo, keys to the Jeep