Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day (Kehlani pictured above)

Two weeks after.............

Jessica POV

Today is Valentine's Day and I can't wait for dinner with Kehlani tonight. She has been feeling much better since I beat Jahron. Speaking of Jahron, I haven't heard from him these past couple weeks. I heard that he's in Toronto but honestly I don't give fuck. He better no come near me talking about anything. Joey left 4 days ago because he had to get back to the wifey and kid. When I went inside the bedroom, Kehlani was already dressed. She looked so sexy. She had on a white dress with black high heel shoes. This is the first time I've actually seen Kehlani wear a dress even heels for that matter. She looked so sexy.

(Kehlani and Jessica pictured above)

"You look beautiful baby", I said.

"Thanks Jess. You too. You ready to go babe?"

"Thanks. Yeah I'm ready"

She blushed and I kissed her. I just wanted to rip that dress off of her but I wanted to wait until tonight. We got in the car and drove to the restaurant. The food was really good and Kehlani enjoyed it a lot. She ate a lot of food too which was surprising because she gets pretty full quick. After dinner we went to the movies where she ate a whole bag of popcorn by herself but I didn't pay any attention. I just let her do her thing because I wanted this night to be perfect. I wasn't going to give her present until tomorrow because it doesn't reach until tomorrow morning. She spoiled me lingerie and perfume. I felt so bad that I didn't have her present yet but I promised to make it up to her tomorrow. The gift was late because Haley ordered it pretty late.

"You enjoying your night Keh?", I whispered to her in the movie.

"Yeah baby. I love it", she said kissing me on the lips.

We started making out and next thing you know I was sucking on her neck. She tasted to good and I can't wait till I get inside her draws.

"After the movie you want to go back home?", I asked her.

"Of course"

I smiled because I was so excited. I had Haley and Edward set up the house to when she walked in the house their would be a candle light leading to the bedroom. After the movies, I texted Haley and Edward to tell them that I was on my way. When we finally got to the house, the lights were off. I handed her a blind fold.

"What's this for?", she smiled.

"It's a surprise. Just put it on baby"

She did as I said and I led her to my bathroom. My bathroom was pretty big so she took off her shoes.

"Take off your clothes", I whispered in her ear.

She blushed and took off her clothes which made me so fucking horny. She tried taking off her blindfold but I wouldn't let her.