Reunited

(Derek pictured in the media ...)
Over a 1 month later.....
Jessica POV
It's been over a month now and Kehlani and I haven't had an actual conversation since she confronted me about cheating. We probably have like four 2 minute conversations a day. I guess this is what I get for cheating on her.

I thank God that she at least lets me sleep in the bed with her. Now that she's 18 weeks (4 months and two weeks) pregnant, the doctor recommended that I cuddle with her at night to keep her comfortable while she lays on her left side. Honestly I'm just happy that  I get to be in the same bed with her.

She's not home right now though. She's at the studio working and she's probably not going to be home until late tonight. I don't know why she always goes to the studio across town when we have one right here in the house. I guess she doesn't want me interrupting her sessions.

These past couple weeks have been pretty rough though. I haven't seen or talked to India since Las Vegas and I haven't been keeping up with my friends that much either. I haven't been talking to Cassie or Haley like that. I don't know what's going on with them.

My life is pretty fucked up. You know that I didn't even celebrate my fucking birthday. Even though my friends and Kehlani wanted to do something for me, I said NO. I've been avoiding everyone and every single one of my problems.

Matter of a fact I've been abandoning my best friend, Derek since he moved. We barely talk anymore. He's more like an acquaintance now which is terrible considering the fact that he's been my best friend from we were babies and that his child is my god son.

Another thing that's fucked up is the fact that me and my girlfriend aren't even talking.

The other night we got into the biggest argument. I came home pretty drunk and I guess one thing led to another and we started arguing.

I don't know what's going on with me.

I remember all those times I used to laugh at Derek when he was going through things in his relationship and he came to me for advice. I understand why now. I totally get it.

It's a Friday night and I'm laying on the grass in the backyard smoking a blunt and drink a bottle of Hennessy when I should be figuring out how to get Kehlani to forgive me and focusing on the future not the past.

While I was laying on the grass, I could hear the back door of the house open. I turned my head to see who it was.  I didn't see anybody so I went back to smoking my blunt.

"Get your ass up", a deep voice spoke standing over me.

When I looked to see who it was, I was amazed at my findings. He was standing there with a smirk on his face.

I smiled back and got up to give him a hug.

"I left for a couple months and I come back to LA to see my best friend high", he clowned.

"Wassup Derek mane", I hugged him again.
"Ntn much. It sure looks like you've been busy", he said pointing to the half empty Hennessy bottle on the ground.

I sighed and put my head down walking over to one of the patio chairs by the backdoor to sit and so did Derek.

"We need to talk J. Kehlani told me what happened between you two."

"Hold on, hold on. Before we get into all of that, why are you in LA? I thought you moved to Florida permanently "

"I did move permanently. I have some business going on over here and I'm going to be here for two days so Kehlani said I could stay with you guys", he explained.