Why Are You Here? [3]

Derek POV
30 minutes later........
When our food came to our table, we began to eat and talk about me and Jessica's tour coming up. Haley came from the bathroom and ran straight to me.
"Jasmine is here with another man."

"What u talkin bout?", I said getting angry.

"She all laughed up with a nigga."

Meanwhile, Jessica got up to see what Haley was talking about. Jessica  said that she sees Jasmine  with this dark skinned man. When she said that a lot of thoughts came in my head. Is this why she won't fuck me? Or barely talk to me? I quickly got up and walked over to Jasmine with Haley and Jessica following me. When I came to her table, she had this surprised look on her face and this nigga with a smirk on his face.

"Who the fuck is this?", I said.

"It's just my friend, baby"

"Don't fucking lie to me and where's Megaa?"

"Baby please relax. Megaa is with my mom."

"Who the fuck is this."

"I'm-", he tried to interrupt

"Shut the fuck up, I wasn't talking to you", I snapped at him.

"You know what Derek, this is my Therapist. I haven't been feeling good after we had Megaa."

Jasmine POV
When I said that was my therapist, Jessica and Haley were so confused, but Derek got angry.

"Baby I didn't tell you because you have been really busy lately with the tour and you're not the easiest person to talk to. I'm sorry."

"You know what, Jess and Haley let's go."

"Derek, WAIT!! Can we talk about it."

"YOU CAN TALK TO YOUR THERAPIST", he yelled.

Everyone in this restaurant looked at me like I was crazy, so I told Dr. Henry that this would be our last session and I left.

Jessica POV
When we left the restaurant, I dropped Haley to her boyfriend's house. I dropped Derek off to his house so he could talk things out with Jasmine. Even though he wasn't happy with my idea he knew I was right.
45 mins later....
I took out my phone and decided to text Kehlani so she can save my number in her phone.
Jessica: Hey

Keh😈😈: Hi. Who's this?

Jessica: Oh, I'm sorry, it's Jessica.

Kehlani POV
Keh😈😈: Oh hey Jess, let me save your number.

Jessica😭: Ok cool.

Keh😈😈: Wassup?

Jessica😭: I'm having this party tomorrow night, you should come through and bring your friends.

Keh😈😈: Of course, what's the address?

Jessica😭: #27 ******* road. We meet at 9:30.

Keh😈😈: Sounds great see you there.

Jessica😭: Ok see you soon.

I was so excited to go to Jessica's party because I heard she threw the best parties. I was home by myself today, so I was very bored. I heard a knock on my door, so I got up to see who it was.
"Who's it?"

"Mail"

I don't remember ordering anything, but I still opened the door. When I opened it I was surprised to see my ex, Jahron😒😒(in the media). I tried to close the door but he forced his way in.