Carry On

1 week later..... (Kehlani pictured above)

Jessica POV

Kehlani finally moved all her stuff into my place. Everything has been going so good between us except when I try to have sex with her. She always flinches when I touch her and she isn't letting me get that far. I probably get to kiss her but that is it. Every time I try to go any further, she tells me to stop and I have to respect her wishes. Other than that, we've been in the studio a lot recording Kehlani's new song "Niggas".

I'm young, I be sprung and
Sometimes it's just so damn fast
I'm not dumb, no I'm not dumb
I know exactly what went wrong in my past
So caught up
In what I thought it all should be
I'm locked up
So tired of losing parts of me
To all these niggas

Niggas gon' always be niggas
Can't afford to give my heart to these niggas
Ain't got time to lose my mind to these niggas

Kehlani sang this from inside the booth. When she was done signing the whole verse ,she walked out of the booth and walked up to me.

"So who you wrote that song about?", I asked her.

"Nobody. I just wrote it", she said obviously lying.

"You don't have to lie baby"

"I'm not"

I rolled my eyes because obviously she wrote that song about Jahron. I don't know why but she still is in contact with this nigga. She acting like he just didn't rape her a week ago but she lucky I haven't seen him yet because I would have already beat his ass.

"You ready to go?", I asked her.

"Yeah baby"

We got up and headed out the door. I was so tired because we was in the studio from 2 am trying to finish the song. It's now 1 pm and I'm exhausted. When we finally reached home, I got a text from Cassie.

 When we finally reached home, I got a text from Cassie

Cassie: Wyd?

Me: I'm chilling with the wifey. Why?

Cassie: I want to come over.

I was contemplating because I felt like Cassie had something up her sleeve. I thought about it for a while then I finally came up with something.

Me: How about you come by me tomorrow when I'm home by myself.

I felt that this was the best thing to do. I ain't like we bout to do nothing out of the way because Cassie knows our boundaries. The only reason why I want to do it tomorrow is because Kehlani is going to the studio with Jahron.

Cassie: Sounds like a plan. I'll bring some beers.

I got up from my bed and headed in the kitchen. Kehlani was in their rolling a blunt. I walked behind her and grabbed her  by her waist causing her shiver. 

"What's wrong?", I asked her.

"Nothing baby"

"You sure?"

"Yes baby, I'm sure"

I moved anyway because I could tell that she wasn't her normal self. After she was done rolling her blunt, she lit it and smoked it. 

"Let's talk", I told Kehlani.

I wanted to know what was going through that head of hers and I want to talk about why she was still working with Jahron ( writing his songs)

"About what?"

"About this Jahron situation"

She paused for a moment obviously collecting her words.

"There is nothing to talk about. I already told you to leave it alone so could you stop bringing it  up",she screamed

DAMN. I din't expect that response from her.

"Ba--, Baby. I can't get over it. Just the thought of him touching you again is pissing me the fuck off. You don't know if he might try this again. He is just walking around here like the perfect guy while you are in pain. I just don't want you working with him anymore"

"Jessica, I need this job. It is making me more known"

"You can work with me baby"

" OMG Jessica, I don't need your advice OK. I said I'm fine. Jahron was most likely drunk and high that night and he probably doesn't even remember what he did. It's been a week and he hasn't even brought it up or acted weird about it. So please just stay out of it"

"I can't stay out of it Kehlani. He is making our sex life hell. We barely have sex and when I do touch you, you always flinch and shiver. It scares me sometimes. It's like I'm a constant reminder of that night or something."

Everything went quiet after I brought up our sex life. She started to grow furious  and I could tell.

"THIS IS WHAT THIS IS ABOUT?OUR SEX LIFE?"

"No b----", I tried grabbing her arm.

She flicked off and went inside the bedroom. I followed her in there to try  and make things better.

"Baby I'm sorry. I didn't mean that, I just meant that I'm worried about you. That's all Keh. You're not the normal, happy Kehlani that I fell in love with and still falling in love with. I'm sorry sweets LOL.", I smiled.

"That's okay"

She blushed and me and gave me a kiss. I love to see Kehlani happy and not mad at me.

"I'm just saying that if I see him, I'm gonna kill him", I said.

After I said that Kehlani's whole mood changed. Why the fuck did I just say that? She rolled her eyes and walked off.

-----------------

Kehlani POV

I don't know why Jessica just doesn't leave it alone. Jahron acts so nonchalant when we are in the studio so who cares about it anymore. It's been a week since the incident happened and everyone has carried on with their normal lives except us. Later that night, Jessica and I made up again but she still ain't getting none from me. I'm still not feeling sex that much but I'll have sex with Jessica when I'm ready. 

12:15 am

When I went inside the bedroom, Jessica was already sleeping but her phone rang like 2 times which meant she got a text. I couldn't help but wanting to know who was texting her at 12 in the morning. When I picked it up it was a text message from a girl named Cassie. This same girl Jessica says she is just "friends" with.

Text: Goodnight sweetie. Lol just joking.

When I saw that text I almost threw a fit but I was gonna wait until tomorrow morning so she could explain to me why this bitch is texting so early. Even after I saw the text, I kept scrolling through the conversation. Those two have conversations like boyfriend and girlfriend and I even saw that they this Cassie was planning to come over tomorrow. We'll see about that.

----------------------------------

**COMMENT, VOTE , SHARE**

**JESSICA IN DEEP WATER**