Flights

(Jessica pictured above)

Jessica POV 

"No need to pretend, she got a little bit of drama with her friends, She got a little bit of drama with her friends, She got a little bit of drama with her friends", Haley and I singed with the song, while we were in the car driving to go get some food.

It was hella fun recording the episodes and hanging out with the Wild N' Out girls.We just dropped Cassie off to the airport after shooting the episode of Wild N' Out. She had an early flight but Haley and I don't leave until 4:30 this evening back to LA. It's 2:30 right now and we are probably not going to reach in LA until 9 something tonight so we decided to get lunch. 

"What you wanna eat Jessica?", she said turning down the radio.

"I have no fucking idea. All I know is that I'm hungry and I could eat anything right now", I grinned.

She laughed at me but it was true. I haven't eaten since I had Chipotle with India last night and I'm starving. 

"Let's stop at Pizza Hut", Haley suggested.

"Ooohhh yes, let's get some pizza. That sounds hella good right now."

"Alright let me call them"

Haley called and ordered one large pepperoni pizza. We had to wait at least 20 minutes so we decided to check out of our hotel while we waited. We got our all our luggage and put it inside the chauffeur-driven Cadillac. I honestly just couldn't wait to go back to LA even though it's only been two days.. I missed been in the comfort of my own bed and laying next to my love. 

When we finally reached to Pizza Hut, we decided to eat inside. We still had 30 more minutes until we had to be to the airport  so we weren't tripping. The pizza was hella good and scrumptious. You could tell I'm a fatty.

"Damn bitch slow down. The food anywhere.", Haley laughed at me eating.

"Ohh shutup and eat your pizza", I rolled my eyes.

I don't know why people don't understand not to mess with me and my food because I don't play when it comes to my food.

"So how's house hunting going?", I asked Haley.

"It's going great. I think I actually found a place I like"

"That's good"

Haley told me earlier that she was planning on renting a new place because she didn't feel comfortable living in the same house her and Meechie once shared. She said it had to much memories about them and she just didn't feel right being in that environment. I didn't blame her either because I wouldn't want to be living there either.

"Ohh yeah, I forgot to ask you.......", Haley said pausing.

"Ask me what?"

"Well, what did you and India talk about when I left yesterday?", she asked.

I looked up at Haley with a questionable face. 

"Don't act like you wasn't looking at that girl's ass. Bitch I saw you"

I laughed and rolled my eyes even though it was true that I was looking.

"You better keep them googly eyes in your head before Kehlani or I have to catch a body for those wondering eyes of yours", she continued.

"LMAOOO. It ain't even like that.", I laughed.

"It better not be. You know your girlfriend crazy and it's even worse cause she's pregnant now.", she assured me with a smile.