Studio Sessions

JESSICA POV
I woke up at 9:30 with the biggest headache. I don't know why but I still decided to go to the studio. I did my hygiene (brushing my teeth, taking a bath) and put on a Tsunami T-shirt with some jeans and heels. When I was heading for the door, a voice scared the hell out of me.
???: Where you going?

When I turned around I realized it was Joey. I was wondering why he wasn't with Holly.

Me: I'm going to the studio and why are you here?

Joey: Holly and her friend (girl) went shopping for the baby. They didn't want to be bothered.

Me: OH

Joey: Can you drop me to work since Holly gat the car?

Me: No problem bro.

He followed behind me and I dropped him at the trap because he basically owns it. Even though he's my little brother and I should be watching him, he doesn't want to stop working there so I just let him be. After I dropped him off, I headed for the studio. Me and Derek's UNLIMITED TOUR was coming up in a month. I was hoping to be finished with the Game, Kehlani and other artists by then. When I drove up to the building a lot of paparazzi was outside of it. I parked my car and sighed because they are really annoying.

TMZ: We just got some pictures with u and a mystery girl, I think her name is Cassandra.

I ignored TMZ cuz I don't want people thinking on some cuffing shit. I'm single as ever and I want to keep it like this for now.

SECOND PAPARAZZI: Uh, Jessica are you dating anyone.

He said this while all these cameras flashing in my face. All I know is that I'm trying to hurry get out of this crowd. I didn't want to hear anything about dating.

THIRD PAPARAZZI: A source tells us that you are working with Kehlani. Should we be expecting new music soon?

Finally, someone asked me something of relevance. Interested, I replied.

Me: Yes, I am working with the beautiful and talented, Kehlani. You should all listen to her music it's awesome and you should be expecting 2 or 3 songs soon.

THIRD PAPARAZZI: Of course, we will be waiting.

SECOND PAPARAZZI: Yh we will!!!

Me: And everyone check out her music, it's DOPEEEEE", I said dragging out the word 'Dope' with a huge smile on my face.

When I finally reached to the door I could all the paparazzi's saying goodbye and mumbling things like 'I hope she starts dating ' , 'She looks so beautiful today'. I hailed everyone at the front desk and headed to the elevator. No one was in there and I liked it like that. My phone began to ring and the caller ID read 'Latina'

Me: Hello

Latina: Hey Mami", she said with a sexy voice.

Me: He Jennifer, what you up to, you don't even hit me up no more.

Jennifer: Haha, well I've been so busy.

The elevator opened and I got out and by the door of a broom closet.

Me: Busy doing what?

Jennifer: You I had a modeling tour.

Me: Haha, Yh I know.