Not Exactly

**COMMENT "g" if you think it's girl and "b" if you think it's a boy.**
2 months later....
(Jessica pictured in the media)

Jessica POV
I can't believe it but Kehlani's in her third trimester. She's 28 weeks pregnant which is so exciting.

Over these past 2 months, I have been doing much better. I'm working even more now and I'm really focusing on Kehlani and the baby. I got rid of all my 'hoes' and fixed up myself. Kehlani and I have decided to put off the wedding until after she has the baby - which is perfectly fine with me.

There is some weird shit that's been going on with Lani lately though. I don't know what it is but I can always tell when something is bothering her and something is definitely keeping her mind occupied.

Every time we are talking, she is always drifting away into something looking lost and sometimes thinking. But whenever I ask her about it, she says "it's nothing".  I don't believe her though. I just know there is something going on. She's not home at the moment though. She went out with Edward to the pregnancy class the doctor recommended. I was supposed to be there but I had a meeting that went way longer than I expected.

Kehlani should be back home any minute now but in the mean time, I decided to go smoke a blunt. I know you are thinking but don't worry, I don't smoke as much as I used to. I have calmed down when it comes to smoking and drinking because Kehlani hates it when I do those things around her. That's why I go outside whenever I want to smoke because I know it annoys her a lot.

Kehlani POV

I'm so happy that I'm finally in my third trimester. Now that everything like the morning sickness is over, I can sleep better. The only thing that I really hate right now is my nose. If I smell something I don't like even if it looks good, I won't eat it.

"Jess!", I shrieked walking in the house. "I'm home!".

She didn't reply though. She was more than likely smoking outside.

After several minutes of me calling her, she finally came inside and kissed me on my sheek.

"Hey baby", she hailed.

"Hey"

"How was class?", she asked.

"It was really good actually but I need to talk to you about something"

Jessica and I walked upstairs inside our bedroom so we can talk.

"So what's up? What you want to talk about?", Jessica asked with concern.

"Well, a couple weeks ago when I said I was going to the studio, I actually went to lunch with someone"

"Okay....who?"

I hesitated for a while because I know what her response will be and to be honest I'm not prepared for it.

"Before I tell you this baby, you have to promise me you won't get mad. Okay?"

"Okay I promise. Just tell me who Kehlani, it can't be that bad."

"Well.....I had lunch with Jahron."

I could tell she was angry but trying to keep her temper together.

"So what did you guys talk about?", she asked.

"We talked about everything that happened these past couple months."

"Like what"

"Like the fact that he has a girlfriend now and he has cleaned himself up a lot. He is actually going to be touring soon. I told him that we're getting married after I have the baby"

"Speaking of the baby what did he say about that?"

"Well he was saying that he wants to be in the baby's life"

"Haha that's no big deal because I know you told him no right", Jessica laughed.
"Not exactly"

"What do you mean 'not exactly'. You told him to fuck off right!!", she yelled.

I remained silent while Jessica was getting redder and redder.

"Are you out of your damn mind Kehlani? This man raped you fucking twice and you're talking some shit about letting him in your life again. All these months of him hiding and this son of a bitch comes back out of no where talking some shit about wanting to be in the baby's life. That's a bunch of bull Kehlani", she shouted.

"Jessica you promised you weren't going to get mad"

I've never heard Jessica get this mad before when we have a misunderstanding. She was really red and her veins were popping out of her skin. Moments like this always reminds me of how Jessica always has my back and how she's going to look out for me and the baby in the future.

After a couple minutes, Jessica finally settled down and went back to her normal color.

"You know what you're right", she said calmly. "I'm sorry for yelling, I didn't mean to. It's just the thought of him aggravates me"

"He's changed Jessica and if it makes you feel any better he still has that mark on his face from when you beat him months ago "

When I said that, Jessica chuckled at me and held me and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"I love you baby but you have to remember that whatever he does to you and the baby about to come, it affects me too. Kehlani please just give this some more thought. You and I are all that this baby needs", Jessica sighed.

"But imagine if you didn't grow up without your father Jess. Trust me I know the feeling and it's not really a good one"

"Well I know that if my father raped my mother twice to conceive me, I wouldn't want to talk to or see him ever"

"Okay that's fair but you know what"

"What?"

"Let us just both talk about it some more and well figure out the answer later but for now let's just enjoy our life together and the baby soon to come. Okay?"

"Yeah okay but speaking of the baby when are we going to know the sex of the baby"

"The appointment is actually day after tomorrow so please be ready Jess"

"I know, I know. I really hope we have a boy though", Jessica shrieked.

"I want a girl"

"We should bet", Jessica suggested.

"What does the winner get?"

"Well when I win, I want lots and lots of amazing sex for a week straight. Any time any place."

"Okay then but if I win, me and you are going on a double date with Jahron and his girlfriend"

"Deal"

--------------------------
**COMMENT, LIKE, SHARE**
**COMMENT "g" if you think it's girl and "b" if you think it's a boy.**