Decisions

The day after Keh&Jess had sex......
Jessica POV
Today is a long day for me. This morning Kehlani cooked me breakfast which was so sweet  and I had to head to the dance studio to practice but to the food store first because my fridge was pretty empty. I was driving on the road and finally reached to the food store and began shopping for groceries.

8 minutes later....
As I was walking down a seasoning isle, I felt someone tap me on my shoulder. When I turned around it was Cassie. I was so surprised to see her because it's been at least over a week since I been ignoring her. I might sound a little petty but I miss Cassie's presence. Even though the sex was bad I think she could been way better, I just think she was a little nervous.

Cassie POV
"Hey Jess", I said.

"Hey Cassie, wassup"

"Waiting on you to return my calls", I said with a serious look on my face. She had a shocked expression on her face like she was trying to figure out what to say. I called Jessica a couple times but she never picked up. It made feel some type of way because I know she ain't that busy not to answer my calls. It's been over a week since I've seen her.

" Listen Cassie, I can explain", she said

"Go ahead"

"Wellll, I have been busy an-"

"Save it Jess, if you didn't want to see me anymore u could've just said so. I wouldn't have held it against you, we are all adults"

"I know, I know . I just......Look I'm sorry Cassie. You acting like u didn't stand me up before, but whatever let's leave that shit in the past."

Jessica POV
After that, we talked for a while and decided to start things over. Just because I ran into Cassie that doesn't mean I'm going to forget about Kehlani. I really like Kehlani😍😍. She is special to me and I'm not going to mess up things between just because of Cassie or Jennifer😒. I went to dance rehearsal and chilled and danced. I saw Haley and later on in the day I went by Joey's place cause he wanted to talk to me.

Kehlani POV
I couldn't stop thinking bout Jessica. She is so fucking beautiful. I barely did anything after she left today. I basically had on all black today. I had on a black shirt that had the words 'PARADISE ' on it and a pants that had the word 'cray' on it with some black sneakers. Basically, so far All I did today was got to mall by myself because everyone was fucking busy. While I was walking I saw this KICK ASS SHOES and I had to buy them😫😫. I walked into Footlocker and tried them on...they were perfect. I walked to the register to pay for them. These two girls stopped me to take a picture and let me sign something. Of course I didn't mind because I love my fans. When I was I walked out Footlocker and as soon as my foot hit the outside, my eyes locked  with Jahron😒😒. I really think this nigga is stalking me. He walked up to me with this stupid grin on his face.

"Hey babe😈", he said.

"Jahron wtf do u want"

"I saw you in the mall and I thought I would wait out side for you to say hi"

"Hi Jahron", when I said that I tried walking away but he wouldn't let me.

"Kehlani wait"

"What?"

"Can You come over "

"No tf do u think is going on here"

"C'mon please. I promise I won't try anything."

After minutes of telling him no, I finally gave in. I told him I'll come over but he better not try anything funny. When we to his placed, I already know he was up to something. He had a 2 glass of wine out on the table. I didn't pay attention but after about 5 minutes he started flirting. He kissed me on my neck , I tried to stop him but eventually I gave in. I low key missed Jahron. We ended making out and one thing led to another, we had sex. I kept on telling myself you're going to regret this in the morning. As I looked at him sleeping in the bed, I regretted so much. For some reason I kept on thinking about Jessica. What is she gonna think if she finds out. I grabbed my phone at looked at the time. It was on 11:30 pm so I decided to leave without waking him up. I went home and went to bed wondering what Jessica was up to.

Jessica POV
I'm at Joey's place chilling in his office.

"So wassup bro?", I said.

"Ntn sis"

"C'mon mane, what did you call me over her for?"

"Wellllll, I just wanted to tell you that me and Holly my need you to move in her with us😁😁"

"WHAT HOW COME"

"We are gonna need some major help when the baby comes sis"

I figured Joey was going to say that. I don't know ho w I'm gonna fell living here,at their house especially when I'm actually having constant sex. I can't do that with a baby in the house.

"Bro, I'm gonna have to think about that"

"I understand that sis. Imma give you time."

I don't want to have to choose sex and my niece but I might have to because I know Holly is not going to like me bring girls in her place(Joey's house). After our conversation, I headed home and took the best nap ever and layed down thinking about what to do.

-------------------------------------------------

**I KNOW THE CHAPTER IS PRETTY SHORT, HAVING A BIT OF WRITERS BLOCK**

**WHY TF DID KEHLANI SLEEP WITH JAHRON**

**DO U THINK JESS IS GONNA GIVE CASSIE ANOTHER CHANCE( VICE VERSA)**

**WHO WILL END UP TOGETHER????:
JESSICA & KEHLANI
CASSIE & JESSICA or
JAHRON & KEHLANI

**WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER????**