Day 1 of Tour

(Jessica pictured in the media)

2 days later.......

Jessica POV|||| San Diego, California

They don't gotta worry, put my hand on your mouth
Put my hands in your mouth, girl
We got plans at my house, you know the way up

These were the words I rapped while Kehlani's ass was grinding on me. Everyone in the crowd was screaming taking pictures and putting it on snapchat. 'OMG' and 'THEY SO FUCKING CUTE' is all I could hear people screaming. All I could do was smile because I loving every bit of this and it's only the first concert of tour. 

"It's the way you walk, the way you talk, babe (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah) ", Kehlani sang.

I ran off the stage to my changing room to change into more comfortable. Kehlani and I's performance was the last performance of the night and I'm thankful everything is going smoothly so far. The only people that performed today were Jahron, Derek (video performing in the media), The Game(Jayceon) and Kehlani. I dropped all the music yesterday and I'm number #1 on the charts. Considering it's my first performance with Kehlani, I put my all into it. Tonight the whole crew will be sleeping at a hotel because tomorrow morning we're driving to Phoenix, Arizona

"You did a good job boss", Haley said walking in my changing room.

"Thanks Haley"

I headed out the door and helped everyone pack the bus up. After we were done we drove to the hotel and Haley and Edward checked everybody in. Meechie went to Pizza Hut to get everybody's food and Derek went outside to call Jasmine on the phone to let her know how everything was going I guess.

Hotel Room Assignments

Room 208 - Kehlani & Jessica

Room 209 - Meechie (Jessica's Dj and Haley boyfriend) & Dancers (Guys and Girls including Yani and Effie) & Micah (Kehlani's Dj)

Room 210 - Edward & Haley  (which Haley will not be happy about)

Room 211 - Hercules & Derek &  David (Kehlani's manager)

etc....

Jahron and The Game left Cali tonight and won't be back on the tour until Saturday when we perform in Las Vegas. their performances were hella turnt. Haley doesn't know yet but I put her in a room with Edward. She's going to be sooo pissed but I kinda want her and Edward to start dating again.

Haley POV

I ran to Jessica when I saw the room assignments. I can't believe Jessica is making sleep in a room with Edward. I don't know why she didn't put me in the room with Meechie. Meechie is going to be so mad at me because he knows that Edward and I dated while we were on a break. 

"Jessica what the fuck !??!?!", 

"WHAT?"

"Are you trying to get me fucking killed"

"Whatchu mean?", she said with a smirk on her face.

"Do want Meechie to kill me, you having me sleep in room with another guy"