It's a...

(Kehlani pictured in the media)

Jessica POV
"I bet you it's going to be a girl", Lani told me

"No it's not. It's gonna be a boy"

We arguing back and forth the whole ride as we headed to the OBGYN for the ultrasound. I just have a big feeling that it's going to be a boy. I don't know why. I hope that it's a boy at least.

"You wanna get something to eat after?"

"Of course, don't I look hungry", Kehlani laughed pointing to her stomach.

"Lol baby you look fine as fuck. Stop tripping", I assured her.

Kehlani gushed at what I just said but it's true even though she's 7 months (27 weeks) pregnant, she still looks sexy and I still want to jump her bones at any chance I get.

When we were finally pulled up to the OBGYN, I got out the car and helped Kehlani out. She said that her back has been hurting lately. We rushed inside because of course paparazzi was all over us taking photos and asking a ton of questions about how the baby was conceived. Many people don't know the real story except close family & friends and I plan to keep it that way.

Kehlani POV
As soon as we stepped inside, this fine ass woman directed us to the room that I am getting the ultrasound in.

She was short, light skin with long hair. Small waisted but definitely thick (slim thick lol). Damn she fine ass fuck but of course I didn't make it noticeable that I was hella interested in her.

"Good morning you guys. My name is Dr. Cassandra Ventura and I'm going to be your main doctor for the rest of this pregnancy "

Jessica and I both nodded in agreement with what she just said.

"Well my name is Jessica and this is my fiancé Kehlani ", Jessica introduced us.

"Nice to meet you both. Are you excited?", she grinned laying me on the examination table.

I'm not going to lie I'm very surprised that this girl was a OBGYN doctor she looked fine as fuck being a doctor. At first I thought she was a nurse but when she introduced herself I was surprised.

"Okay so Jessica can you turn off that light for me please?", she said pointing to the light switch in the corner of the room.

"No problem"

Cassandra raised my shirt up and she squeezed the ultrasound gel on my stomach.

"Your stomach's very big. Let me guess, you're 7 months right?", she spoke slipping in an accent.

"Yes actually I am", I chuckled.

I was laughing at her accent. It was so sexy and cute at the same time. It sounds like she was from the Caribbean and I'm not going to lie it was turning me on a bit. I just can't contain myself with this girl. I just met and I could feel the waterfalls in my pussy. She was making a bit horny but it was annoying that I can't do anything about it considering that I'm getting married.

"It looks like you guys are definitely having a BOY! Congratulations", she spoke to us.

"Haha, told you. This bet is so on", Jessica teased me.

I mentally rolled my eyes and laughed but I honestly I don't really care the gender of the baby once he's healthy, I'm fine with the gender. I totally forgot about the bet. This girl is going to be on my ass for the rest of week about sex and it's only Tuesday.

Casandra laughed and began packing up her stuff and wiped the gel off my stomach. Jessica went over to turn back on the lights while Casandra helped me down off the examiners table.

"Thank you", I blushed.

"No problem", she smiled back.

Jessica came standing next me while Casandra began reading off a paper for me.

"You guys next appointment is 2 weeks from now and it looks like you are due in July Kehlani which is not good because it's pretty early. I think the baby might be premature because you are smaller than usual."

Jessica and I looked at each other with concern even though I was born premature that is very scary.

"Don't worry. Your baby boy is going to be perfectly fine, he is just going to be smaller than the average size", Cassandra assured us.

Jessica and I nodded our heads and proceeded out the building and into the car.

"So what you want for lunch?", Jessica asked me.

"Taco's"

"Alright"

We pulled up in the drive thru and I got our food. As we were pulling out, I couldn't help but notice how silent Jessica was. It looked like something was going on in her mind. I left it alone for until we got home though.

As we walked inside the house she was still quiet. Even after we were done eating our food, she still had this blank expression on her face like she wanted to say something to me.

"Baby you alright?", I asked her.

"Uhh?"

"You look confused"

"Nah I'm just thinking Keh"

"What you thinking about?", I asked her. I was interested in what she had to say because I feel like it was probably something serious.

"I'm just thinking bout that son of a bitch, Jahron. "

I rolled my eyes because last night she was bitching about the whole situation. I'm just totally over it to be honest. I don't really care what happened in the past anymore. I feel like it's just time to get over it.

I walked over to Jessica and sat on her lap giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Baby don't worry about him. It's me and you. If I decide to let him be in our child's life, don't let that affect our relationship"

She rolled her eyes and moved me from off of her lap.

"Kehlani this is stupid as fuck. I don't understand why you want this nigga to be in the baby's life but its whatever. It's your fucking life", she yelled.

I didn't even get a chance to respond before she was heading out the front door with her car keys in her hand.

--------------------------------------------------

**COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE**

**HAVING A NEW STORY COMING**