Return of the Exes

Jessica POV

This is my last day in Chicago. I'm heading to the airport in about 30 minutes so I'm saying my goodbyes. A lot of the family came over today and I'm chilling with my cousins and Joey right now.

Trent: Jess you be getting more punani than me. Like DAMN nigga.

I couldn't stop laughing because Trent is known as the player in the family. It was either him or Joey coming back with the constant sex stories until Joey settled down. After minutes of cracking up about old stories, I decided to get a beer out the kitchen. When I was heading back to the backyard, I was stopped by a tap on my shoulders. I turned around to see who it was, I was so shocked, it was Princess. (pictured in the media)

"OMG, Princess", I said reaching in for a hug.

"Wassup ma", she said with a smile on her face.

"Ntn much, what you doing here tho?"

"I'm here to see the family. Wbu?"

"Same. I'm actually leaving in like 5 minutes"

"Ohh, cool. The last time I saw you, we didn't really get to talk yanno"

"Because you had a fiance to attend to"

Silence entered the conversation. I guess Princess was speechless. After all those times Princess cheated on me, I'm not gonna lie, I still had feelings for her. She looked so sexy today. She had on a green and white NAUTICA shirt with light brown pants and white shoes. I just wanted to rip off her pants and eat the f--'STOP JESS, YOU'RE IN A RELATIONSHIP NOW. YOU CAN'T CHEAT' is all I kept thinking to myself but she looked so good. It was getting kind of awkward so I broke the silence.

"Anyways, I'm gonna go get my suitcases", I said heading to my room.

"I'll help you", she said immediately.

Princess followed behind me and carried my bags to my parents car. My mom came up to us and said hi to Princess.

"Hey Princess", my mom said.

"Hey Ms. Sanders"

I rolled my eyes because I hated the relationship between my mom and Princess. Even though my mom hated my sexual preferences, she never hated the people who i dated. The stood outside talking and just go sick and tired when my mom asked her "HOW'S WEDDING PLANNING".

"It's going great", Princess responded.

"That's good sweetie", my mom said to Princess.

My mom turned facing me and asked me if I was ready. I said yes and went back in the house to say my goodbyes to everyone. Princess was still following me. WTF BRUH. Before I got in the car, Princess gave me huge hug and told me to be safe. I was quiet the whole time.

"We gotta stay in contact. Okay?", Princess said obviously wondering what I'm thinking.

"Alright Princess"

I went to go tell Jade and Holly. I got in the car where my dad, Joey and my mom already in the car. We drove to the airport and Joey put my suitcases in baggage claim. I gave my dad a huge hug and kiss on his cheeks and did the same to my mom. I ran to Joey.

"I'm gonna miss you brother"

"Gonna miss you to sis", he said with a smile on his face.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm gonna miss his goofy ass. I headed to my terminal and finally got on the plane. I looked in my backpack and found this present in my bag. It was a bracelet from MY MOM. i t was so beautiful. It was also a card. It read " I love you sweetie. Come back soon and be safe. I was gonna save this for you 23rd birthday but I feel like it's soon enough." This made me tear up a little bit. I layed back in my seat and fell asleep because I can't wait to get back to L.A. and get back to work. Most of all Kehlani.

Kehlani POV

I'm back in L.A. and can't wait to see everybody especially Jess. It's been tooo long and I miss her. I'm going to pick her up from the airport rn. I drove up to the airport and saw her with her suitcases by her side. She ran up to the car and I stepped out.

"Hey ma", Jessica said hugging me while blushing.

"Hey Jess. I missed you so much"

"Me too baby", she said.

She put her suitcases in the back and I headed to her place. On our way, she talked about her trip to Chicago and I talked about my trip to Oakland. When we finally reached, she put her suitcase up and we had a pretty chill night.

Jessica POV

Kehlani and I were laying in my bed watching Love and Basketball. I couldn't stop staring at her. I'm not gonna lie, I'm horny as fuck right now and I just wanna taste Kehlani.

"Whatchu staring at?", Kehlani said blushing.

"Your titties. Hahhaaa, I'm joking", I said jokingly.

----------------------------------------------

**KEHLANI&JESSICA**

**WHERE PRINCESS COME FROM**

Jessica POV

  "Your titties. Hahhaaa, I'm joking", I said jokingly. 

After I said that, I really started staring at her breasts. Kml don't judge me but I really want her right now. I layed even closer to Kehlani and started kissing on her neck. She started blushing. I turned her face to look at me and I stared at her. We began making out and took off her shirt. I could feel her breath on my neck as she started moaning. I sucked her nipples and put my hand in her panties. She started to moan even loader. I began to make trails leading to  her vagina. It was soaking wet and i couldn't wait to eat it. I kissind her inner thighs teasing her. I could tell she was getting frustrated.

"Please stop", Kehlani said.

I immediately stuck my tongue in her pussy. She  arched her back  and started to moan loudly. She arched her back and held onto to my hair. I stuck two fingers in her soaking wet pussy .

"OH SHIT BABY I'M BOUT TO CUM"

That's exactly what she did. I licked up all her sweet juices and layed back on the  bed. 

"That------was-------good", Kehlani said obviously trying to catch her breath.

"haha, we ain't really start yet."

"Haha, whatever baby. Good night"

"Goodnight ma", I said kissing her on her cheeks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

**COMMENT, VOTE SHARE**

**WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?**