Business and Pleasure?

Kehlani POV
I woke up and looked at the time. It was 1:00 pm. When I got home last night I went straight to bed because I had the biggest headache. I pulled out my phone and I had at least 10 unread messages. One of them was Kehlani.

Keh😈😈: Heyyyy Jess, we heading in the studio today or what?

Me: If you wanna we could finish the song today.

I replied back to her and headed to the shower. Me and Joey were supposed to take Haley to the doctor for her monthly check up since she is 7 months. The baby is due on December 23rd which is two days before Christmas which means as the future aunty, I might still be in the hospital on Christmas day but I couldn't wait to have a little niece that I could play with all day and babysit. I turned off the shower and put the towel over my wet body. I heard my phone make a ding noise so I looked at and saw Kehlani reply.

Keh😈😈: Yh lets finish the second song today.

Me: Come to the studio round 4:30. Hercules should be there to let you in.

Keh😈😈: Alright. Will Derek be there to?

Me: No, he hasn't been feeling to good lately.

Keh😈😈: Hope he feels better you theand David(manager) said he was coming through cuz he wants to talk to you.

Me: That's cool. See you later

Keh😈😈: ✌🏻️✌🏻✌🏻

I put on a dark blue button down jeans shirt and tied a bowe in the back with some black tights. I did my makeup and called Joey.

Joey: Hello?

Me: Hey bro. You guys ready?

Joey: Hey sis. Uhhh Yh but Holly is having a little bit of contractions.

When he said that, I could hear Holly screaming in the background.

Me: Alright I'm on my way. We taking my car or yours?

Joey: Take yours cuz I'm sure you busy today.

Me: That make sense see in a couple minutes.

It took about 10 minutes to get from my place to their place which wasn't to long. I got my shit for the studio like my laptop, CD's and headphones etc. and headed to my car. When I got in I pulled out my driveway and headed to the highway. While I was driving I looked at my unread messages.

THE GAME: When are we putting the song out?

Response: This weekend.

Mom: Hey sweetie. I miss you

Response: Hey momma. I'll call you when I reach to the doctor with Holly and Joey.

Cassie: I had fun last night we should do it again.

Response: I'll see but I've been really busy lately.

Jennifer: Hey papi.

Response: Hey Mami. When we gone link up?

I smiled at my phone because I love to get messages from J-lo. She is sooooo sexy💦💦. I finally reached to Joey 's and when I was about to come out the car he was bringing Holly outside so I sat back down. Holly still looked like she was in pain. She sat in the back seat behind Joeys. I ran to her side because I wanted to know how she was feeling