About Last Night [5]

Jessica POV
I woke up out of a deep sleep with a throbbing headache. I was in my room naked with this guy who's back was facing me. I tapped him so freaking hard.

"What? I'm tired ", he said.

As he turned to face me ,he looked pretty familiar.

"Morning, baby", he said kissing me on my cheek.

"First of all we only had sex, I don't even know you."

"Well, I don't know if you remember I'm the guy from last night"

When I looked at him I realized it was the guy from last night who kept talking to me.

"I thought you left?"

"No, I just gave you my number and went out front with my boys"

"Now I remember what happened last night. Your name is Corey right?", I said with a smile on my face.

"Haha, Yh Jessica right?" , He smiled back.

"Yh", she blushed.

*FLASHBACK*

Corey POV
After dancing with Jessica, I went outside with Joey to play dice.

"I saw you dancing with my sister ", Joey said.

"Jessica is your sister?"

"Yh, nigga. The fuck you thought?"

"Haha, I thought you'll were friends."

"😭😭😭No, way"

"Haha, so I cant talk about the sex we are soon about to have"

"She isn't going to fuck you. I think she's waiting on pussy. But if it doesn't come, she will definitely have sex with you"

"I will share that info in the morning bruh"

"Haha Yh. Better treat my sis--. Hold on, she's coming", Joey whispered.

When I saw Jessica walking towards me she had a frown on her face.

"What you guys talking about", Jessica said.

"Uhh, nothing", Joey said while sipping his drink.

"Ok then", she said obviously not believing us.

"Anyway guys Holly and I are going home"

"Alright", Jessica said.

"Bye man", I said.

"Yah", Joey said.

When Joey and Holly left, I looked at my watch and it was 1:30 am.

"Let's go by Kehlani and her crew", Jessica said.

"Alright"

She grabbed my hands and led me to them.

Jessica POV
As soon as Corey and I got to Kehlani and her crew, they had to leave. Haley got a ride with Kehlani and her crew to Meechies house.

"What time is it Corey?"

"It's 1:35 am"

"Thanks. You wanna help me lock up cuz everyone is basically gone?"

"Of course "

After about 10 mins of locking the front and back doors and letting my security go, Corey and I went upstairs inside my bedroom. I was so drunk and high, I needed someone there even though Jasmine and Derek were in the house.

"I like your room", Corey said.

"Thanks"

He sat on my bed and stared at me for the longest time.

"What?", I said with a blush on my face.

"It's just that, you're so beautiful"

"Hmmph, thanks"

That was probably the corniest line I've ever heard but he was cute. He moved in closer to me. I'm not going to lie, he was so fine and I was too wasted to care if we had sex or not.

When I looked into his eyes, he came straight in for a kiss. He took off my shirt and pants and I did the same to him. We were both left with our underwear. His mouth left hickeys trailing from my neck down to my vagina. I was letting out soft moans. He kept kissing my thighs trying to tease me. I gave him the 'hurry up' luck.

"What you waiting on?", I said.

He smiled and began to eat my pussy. He wasn't so good at it though but I was hoping that the actual sex would be intense. He ate me out for about 5 mins then he got up. I didn't even need to suck his dick because he already had a serious hard on. He got a condom out of his wallet and put it on. He came back to the bed and kissed me all over. While he was kissing me, I got so distracted because his dick was pretty big. When he saw me looking at his dick, he quickly put it inside me. I let out a pretty loud moan.

"OMG, COREY. YOUR DICK IS SO BIG"

He went from slow smooth strokes to hard strokes. At first it hurt but it started to feel good.

Corey POV
While I was fucking the shit out of Jess, I could feel her pussy tighten on my dick so I knew she was close to her climax. I could see she was trying to hold back her moan but I wasn't going to let her. I went harder and harder until I heard:

"OHHHH, FUCK COREY", she said while scratching my back.

I came about 30 seconds after her and then I got off of her and went to sleep. I could not stop thinking about last night, I need the rest.

***How are you liking the story so far. Like, COMMENT SHARE AND GIVE ME SOME IDEAS OR THINGS YOU WANT TO HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.**

***TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK HAPPENED AFTER SHE HAD THE FLASHBACK **