Come Over

Kehlani POV
I woke up around 10:00 am ready for today. Everyone was still here but I didn't care because I had all night with Jessica. I walked in the kitchen and hailed everyone then I saw Edward walk in right behind me.

"Hey Kehlani", Edward.

"Wassup Edward, you ready to talk."

"Sure"

We walked in my room and started talking. We needed to catch up because both of us have been really busy lately. He told me that Haley and him got in a fight over Meechie but he said it's no big deal. I told him about Jessica and I's situation.

Kehlani POV
It is pretty late (10:45pm) and Jessica still hasn't shown up. I tried calling her so many times but she would not answer her phone. Everyone left the condo for nothing.

Jessica POV
OMFG. It's almost 11:00 and I totally forgot about Kehlani. My day was so busy and I just turned on my phone to see missed calls from her. I hurry and put on my clothes and head out the door to her place. I didn't bother to call because I figured she'd be home which she was. She opened the door ,rolled her eyes and walked away.

Kehlani POV
"I'm sorry Kehlani, I just got caught up working today and my phone was turned off.", Jessica said.

I didn't answer though I was so pissed. All I did was ask her to do one thing, come over and she couldn't even do that. I remained  silent but I guess she got tired of it.

"Do you forgive me? I'm sorry",she said.

I stared at her for a little bit. I couldn't help it. I ran over to her and kissed her . She dropped her purse and I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist and carried her to my room. I dropped her on the bed and continued kissing her. I took off her shirt and pants and she kicked her shoes off. All she was left on with were  her bra and pantie. OMFG JESSICA IS SOOOO SEXY💦💦😩😩. I made a trail from her neck to her punani leaving hickies. I took off her underwear and starting rubbing her clit. She arched her back a little so I decided to add my tongue. She quickly grabbed on the sheets and let out a loud moan.

"Fuckk, Kehlani ", she said in between moans.

"You like that?", I said licking on her clit.

"MHMM" she said while moaning.

I wanted to see her cum so bad so I decided to add two fingers. Her back arched so much. She called out my name so many times. She grabbed on my hair so tight and I could feel she was about to cum. I could feel her pussy walls getting tight around my fingers. I went faster and licked her clit at the same time.

"Ohhh fuckk, Kehlani I'm bout to CUMMM"

I went faster and next thing you know all her juices are dripping on fingers. I licked up all her juices and laid on the side of her in the bed.

"That was so good", she said in between breath.

We began talking to each other while she payed down in my arms.

Jessica POV
I looked T the time and it was 1 am in the fucking morning. I was laying in Kehlani's arms and she was fast asleep. I still feel bad about forgetting about her but she's not mad at me. I looked her eyes and admired her, she looked sooo cute😍. Can't believe this all mine, well at least I want her to be. So much shit is going on in my life. Jennifer held me back yesterday because she said we should stop having sex😒😒😒. I don't mind that much but the only reason she wants to stop is because of her stupid boyfriend. She thinks he's gonna propose so she wants us to stop. I told it was cool but I'm feeling some type of way about it. Also, I had 3 meetings because I got a lot of interviews before especially when my songs drop. What really stopped my day was going to the doctors with Holly and Joey. Holly is soon do so they are making sure everything is okay with the baby. While I was thinking I felt Kehlani kiss my cheek.

"What you thinking bout?", she said.

"Shit that held me back yesterday "

"Ohhh, you ok?"

"Yh. you don't have to come dance rehearsal tomorrow but you gotta come next week Tuesday "

"Ok that's a good day"

Kehlani gave me a kiss on my lips and I felt back to sleep thinking "I love being with her😍😍"