Promise Ring

Jessica POV

**Ding dong**

I was woken up by the sound of someone ringing my door bell. It sounded like they were knocking for a little while but I didn't even hear it. Kehlani was still knocked out in bed naked so I got up to see who it was. I put on my robe and went to the door.

"Who's it?", I screamed.

"It's Haley"

I quickly opened the door because I totally forgot that she was bringing me Kehlani's present.

"Morning", I told her.

"Morning boss", She responded. "Why you took so long to open the door?", she asked.

"Sorry mane. I was still sleeping and so was Kehlani actually she still is. I didn't even hear the doorbell ring."

"Ohh. Well, I picked up your gift."

She grabbed the box out of her purse and put it on my hand with a smile on her face.

"So what did you get Kehlani?",she asked me.

"I got her a ring"

"Fr?", she said with her eyes getting big.

"Lol yeah Haley. It's just a promise ring."

"Ohh, I want to see it after she gets it. Send me a picture."

"Of course." I put the box on the side and Haley and I started talking.

"So how was your Valentines Day?"

"Oh yeah it was amazing thanks to you and Edward. Thanks for setting it up for me"

"No problem Jessica."

"So what did you do?"

She blushed when I asked her.

"Well, after Edward and I set up for you, we went out for some dinner since neither of us had dates. He was sweet and nice to me the whole night. After dinner we kind of had a little make out session when he took me home"

"Oooohh. So are you guys gonna get back together or no?"

"Maybe. I might consider it"

"You betters"

After about 30 minutes Haley left and I took a shower and went back to my bed. It was almost 11 in the morning and I was still exhausted. Kehlani just woke up and I couldn't wait to give her her present. When she went in the shower, I got the box out of the kitchen and brought it back to the room. After she was done, laid in the bed waiting on her.

"I got your present baby", I told her.

"Really? Where's it?", she asked with the biggest grin on her face

I handed her the box and she quickly took it away from me. She unwrapped it and when she opened it she looked so shock.

"What's this for?", she asked.

"It's a promise ring for you. we've been together for awhile now and I wanted you to have something special Lani.", I exclaimed.

"Awww baby, I love it"

She put it on and gave me a hug and a kiss. She couldn't stop looking at the ring and smiling. This made me so fucking happy seeing her like that. Kehlani also couldn't stop touching me. Every minute she was trying to get in my panties but I can't complain because honestly I love it.

-------------------------

Kehlani POV

After Jessica gave me the ring we had the best sex ever. We haven't had sex like that in awhile and I loved it. Not to mention the ring she got me was beautiful. It was a 10 carat diamond ring and it was beautiful. Later on in the night, Jessica and I went to go and get dinner.