You Having A Good Time? [4]

Left....right
(Effie, Jasmine & Kehlani pictured above)

8:30 am
Joey POV
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. Who could be calling me this early?

"Hello?"

"Hey Baby, what u doing?"

"Oh hey, Holly. I'm just laying in bed missing you. When u coming back?"

"I miss you too. I'll be back next Wednesday, I promise."

"Yay, that's great. Call me on FaceTime, I wanna see your beautiful face!!"

"Haha, ok"

We talked on FaceTime for about 2 hrs from 8:40 to about 10:30. Holly is my girlfriend by the way. She is so beautiful. She is caramel, she is 21 and by the way I'm 22. She is always going to Chicago to see her family but she lives in L.A for school and work.

Jessica POV
When I woke up, it was almost 11:00 so I went to go and get Joey so we can get some breakfast and pick Derek and Jasmine up later to go shopping for food. I decided to take Joey's truck today because we need the space.

When I came out of the shower, I looked at my phone and I had 5 unread messages:

MOM: I MISS YOU AND JOEY SO MUCH & I LOVE U SO MUCH. REMEMBER TO BE U BABY
RESPONSE: Miss you too and love you  to the moon and back. Tell papa I said hi. ✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽

HALEY: I NEED TO TALK TO EVERYONE ABOUT SOMETHING.
RESPONSE: I will pick you up around 12:30 pm

DEREK: THE GAME WANTS TO WORK ON A SONG. HIT UP HIS CELL BECAUSE HE LOST YOUR NUMBER.
RESPONSE: Ok I got him.

KEHLANI: TONIGHT IS GOING TO BE HELLA TURNT. CANT WAIT TO BE THERE.
RESPONSE: Don't forget, bring anyone u want.

PRINCESS: HEY BEAUTIFUL. TONIGHT IS GOING TO BE INTERESTING
RESPONSE: HOW?

I put my phone down and waited for Princess to respond because I wanted to know what she had up her sleeve. She didn't answer though, so me and Joey headed to Denny's. He ordered 3 pancakes with 2 bacon strips & 2 sausages with scrambled eggs and coffee . I got 2 pancakes with 2 bacon strips and scrambled eggs with coffee.

I checked my phone too see if Princess responded but still no answer😡😡. It annoyed me because she was playing tricks with my mind. I didn't let it bother me tho because I was super excited to see Kehlani again because she is so fun and cool. I'm not going to lie she's pretty beautiful too but I heard that she had an old fling with one of my old artists PND which kinda bothered me because he was a total player who cheated on every girl he got with. Even though I was eating, I had Princess on my mind.

"Jess, you ok?", Joey asked.

"Huh?"

"You keep on looking at your phone like its pussy. Relax."

"Hahaha, you stupid", I said sarcastically. " It's just that I'm expecting a text from Princess."

" Jess, please don't let this girl play you ag-"

"Whatever", I said cutting him off.

"NO, LISTEN TO ME. I LOVE YOU TO DEATH JESSICA BUT DONT LET PRINCESS HURT YOU AGAIN. SHE DID IT TWICE,ONCE IN HIGH SCHOOL AND AFTER HIGH SCHOOL WHEN YOU TOOK HER BACK. GO AFTER SOMEONE NEW CUZ IF SHE HURT U ONE MO' FUCKING TIME I'LL BEAT HER ASS AND I PROMISE YOU THAT."