Changes

(Jessica pictured in media)

3 weeks later.....

Jessica POV

It's been a month now and Kehlani and I had to make some changes. She didn't get to go Chicago to perform because she was feeling pretty sick. I was planning on introducing her to my family but I'm not going to until later. We haven't told anybody that Kehlani's pregnant. The only people that know are Edward and Haley. A lot of changes were made. Kehlani had to stop drinking and I threw away all her weed. I'm making sure that she gets a lot of rest and eats enough for the baby. I got her a doctor's appointment (OB/GYN) for today because her stomach hasn't been growing like it should considering that she is at least 2 months pregnant. The thing that sucks is that I'm not even in LA.

I'm in Miami right now doing a photo shoot for BEEN TRILL X PAC SUN ATHLETIC PACK COLLECTION, an interview and I'll be on an episode of Wild N' Out. Cassie is one of the Wild N' Out girls on the show so she was coming to Miami with me too. For this episode they were taping it in Miami. I know what you're thinking: 'Jessica you better stay away from this girl'. Don't worry, I'm faithful to my baby and Kehlani totally trusts me. Haley is coming with me too. I do feel bad though that I'm missing the doctor's while I'm in Miami.

When I got in Miami last night, it was lit as fuck. I went to the club with Haley and Cassie. We turned the fuck up. We had hella drinks and we didn't reach back to the hotel until 2 in morning. I had to wake up early in the morning .

-------------------------------

"Wake up", Haley said hitting me with a pillow.

"What time is it?", I said still sleeping.

"It's 10:15 and you have to be there by 11 o'clock"

"Uhhhh, alright"

I was so exhausted but I was excited for the day ahead of me. I got up out of the bed and went and took a shower. I have to got to the photo shoot right now and the interview after. They are not recording the Wild N' Out episode until tomorrow. I put two braids in my hair and did my makeup after I came out the tub. When that was all done, Haley and I headed out the door to the meet place for the photo shoot. 

Everyone at the photo shoot was hella nice. The place where we shot at was very secluded and quiet. I liked it like that. It had a sort of dirty vibe. They had me look at the photos to make sure that I liked them and the pictures came out great. (photo shoot pictures below)

 (photo shoot pictures below)