Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve (1 month later)
Jessica POV
It's Christmas Eve and a lot has happened this past month. Kehlani and I made official which means we are a couple😍. Joey and Holly had their baby. It's a girl 💘. I didn't move in with them because they moved to Chicago to be with the family. I still keep in contact with them though. Meechie and Haley decided to give their relationship one more chance 😒😒 which I think is bullshit. Of course Edward is heartbroken but he got over. Edward and Haley still have to talk to each other when it concerns me and Kehlani which I think is super awkward but they managed to keep it professional. Derek and Jasmine's marriage is healthy but Derek needs to stop getting jealous over Will and focus on Jasmine and Megaa. Derek and I tour is coming up in January a week after Christmas and I can't wait. It's going to be so litttttt 😭😫. This Christmas I'm visiting my family tho . BTW JOEY, Holly, and I's family lives in Chicago. Kehlani is visiting her family to but she's not going to be in Oakland until tonight. My flight is at 1 pm and I should be in Chicago by tonight to.

Kehlani POV
I was laying inside Jessica's bed staring at her while she packed her suitcase. She had a black sports bra with some boxers. We made official that we are a couple.😍😍. I'm gonna miss her like crazy for these couple of days. She looks so sexy right now packing her back. I decided to take out my phone and go one snapchat. I took a selfie of me with a caption 'Merry xmas eve!'. I couldn't wait to spend time with my family especially my mom. She just got released from jail and I'm not gonna lie I'm excited to see her again. I'm excited to see my Aunty to. I call her Mommy because she raised. She is my mom. I know what you are thinking, did I ever tell Jessica about what me and Jahron did?HELL NOOOL and I don't plan on telling her either. We weren't officially together and I know she had to be fucking other people during that time. Jahron still blows up my phone but I try not to pay no attention. I got out of the bed and walked over to Jessica and kissed on her neck.

"Whatchu doing?", she said with a blush on her face.

"What you think?"

I kissed on the neck again and we began making out. I took off her sports bra then her boxers leaving her naked💦💦. She let out soft moans so I carried my finger down to her wet pussy. I pushed her on the bed and started rubbing her clit while kissing her. She was so aroused and hearing her let out those soft moans got me aroused to. I took off my clothes and stuck my fingers in Jessica with no warning. Her eyes grew wide and she let out loud moans.

"OHH FUCK KEHLANI", she screamed.

She grabbed on the sheets and arched her back. Whenever she did that it, I thought it was so sexy. I kept going with the smirk on face. She pulled my fingers out her wet pussy.

Jessica POV
"It's my turn", I whispered into Kehlani's ear.

I flipped her over and went straight to her pussy. I kissed her all over her clit which was soaking wet. I put my fingers in her vagina and finger it like crazy. Next thing you know, she came all over my fingers. I climbed from on top of her. I got up and went in the tub, took a shower and got dressed. Went I went back in my bedroom, Kehlani had on her clothes too.

"I'm gonna miss you", she said.

"I'm gonna miss you too. You ready to go Lani?", I asked her . She needed me to drop her to the airport on my way to my flight. We left and I dropped her off and I waited in the other airport for my flight.

6 hours later.........
I finally reached in Chicago. Joey picked me up and I almost cried when I saw him. He picked up my suitcase and put it in his car. We talked on our drive to my parents house.

" Sisss, I missed you like crazy bruh."

"I missed you to Joey mane"

"So how's LA?"

"Same old LA. I'm kinda stressed out about this tour tho. "

"How come?"

"Cuz it's just so much work man and it's coming up so soon"

"Jessica you'll be fine. You've done this before"

"I know, I know. I guess I'm just nervous. How's the baby bruh???!!???"

"Haha, Jade is good. She is probably sleeping now."

"Can't wait see her again. You guys moved so quick after Holly gave birth."

"I know Jessica but Mom and Dad wanted me to move back with them so they could help with Jade."

"Speaking of Mom and Dad, Mom still weirded out about my sexuality?"

I haven't said this but even though my parents and I still have fun with each other, they were a little weirded out about me being bisexual especially my Mom. She would try and text me and call me every chance she got. She would try and act like she didn't mind me liking both genders but I could tell she did. When she saw kissing Princess(ex), she freaked. She barely talked to me; my dad on the other hand didn't care. He loved me for me and that's one thing I love about him.

"Dad is cool but Mom isn't really. She still talks about you like every day but everyti,e she talks about you she has to bring up you liking girls"

"Yo whatever, she better not mess Christmas up for me because I'm telling her that I'm dating a girl."

"Don't tell her you're dating Kehlani though"

"Yh. I'm just gonna tell I'm dating a girl."

We continued talking then we finally pulled up to the house. I ran up to the door and unlocked it seeing my dad standing there with his arms wide open waiting for me to give him a hug. I ran to him and gave him a hug.

"Hey dadddd"

"Hey pumpkin. I missed you so much"

He began to cry because I haven't seen him in forever. I walked into the living room greeting my mom with a hug as well.

"Hey sweetie"

"Hey mom, wassup?"

"I missed you, that's wassup"

Joey carried my suitcase to my old room and I unpacked and went back to the family. They were in the kitchen talking then I saw Holly walk in with Jade in her arm. I ran to her and picked Jade up so quick. I missed my niece.

"Haaha, I know you was going to do that ", Holly said.

I burst out laughing. What can I say, I missed my niece. That whole night, we stayed up cracking jokes and catching up with each other.

Kehlani POV
When I reached home in Oakland, I kissed all my siblings all over the face. They hated when I did that and of course I gave my mommy (Aunty) a big hug too. I missed her. When I saw my mom(biological) I was happy to see her even though I was a little nervous. We caught up with each other . I told her about and mommy about me dating someone and they were excited for me. Later on that night, I called Jessica on FaceTime.

"Hey Jess. How's Chicago."

"It's great. I miss you tho."

"I miss you too. How's Jade?"

"She's good."

Jessica moved her front camera to show me a sleeping Jade laying in her arms.

"Aww😍😍. She's so cute."

"Ikr. I can't keep my hands off her."

After about 2 hours of us being on call, my mommy(Aunt) walked in so I hung and told Jess I'll call back tomorrow.

"Sounds like you're in love, Kehlani "

"Haha, whatever mom. I'm going to bed. Goodnight."

"Goodnight love"

She was probably right, I might be.....

---------------------------------------------------
**PART TWO COMING TOMORROW **

**KEHLANI IN LOVE?!!??!**

**JESSICA'S MOM BEIG A BITCH**