Will You?

Kehlani POV
"Why did you do it? I trusted you", I said.

Jessica and I have been at lunch for about an hour now talking and honestly it feels amazing to just be with her.

I feel like a complete asshole though talking to her. I'm still angry about her cheating but I honestly just want to get my girl back.

"Baby I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to cheat, it was a totally stupid mistake. I don't know why I did it. I guess it's because of this", She said pointing to my stomach. "I've never really told you before but I'm scared baby. I'm scared that I'm not going to be good enough Lani. I'm scared that I'm going to be a terrible parent. What if I fuck up again when you have the baby? I don't want to mess things up between us.", Jessica sighed.

She put her head down looking down at the table and grabbed my hand. I slowly lifted my head up staring straight into her eyes. Dammit she looks beautiful.

"Baby, I swear I love you with all my heart and I didn't mean to hurt you. I want nothing more on this earth than to see you happy and to be apart of this baby's life. Please baby I miss you", Jessica pleaded.

I smiled at Jessica because I really miss her too and I just wanted to go back home with her.

"Why did you do it?", I asked. "Why couldn't you just stay faithful?"

She shook her head and looked at me again.

"Listen baby I don't know why I did that shit. I know I do a lot of shit to piss you off but I'm going to start over. Everyone from India to Cassie, I'm going to stop communicating with because honestly they are two of my biggest distractions in this relationship. I just want us to start over on a clean slate baby. I want to start over. I know I've done a lot of dumb shit in this past but what I'm about to right now is totally above me but I know it isn't stupid."

I have no idea what Jessica was talking about until she got up. She got these flowers from on this side of her chair and handed them to me.

Jessica slowly got down on one knee with a small black box in her hand. My heart started racing and tears felt like they were about to drop out of my eyes.

"Kehlani Parrish, I love you to death and the moon and back. You're the first person I want to see when I wake up and the last person I want to sleep before I go to sleep. I want to hold you and be with you forever baby. Will you do me the honor of becoming Mrs. Jessica Sanders? Kehlani will you marry me?", she asked opening the black box containing what looked like a 16 carat ring.

I felt like my heart was jump all over inside my chest. I could barely breath sitting inside the chair.

"Of course I'll marry you Jessica!", I exclaimed.

Jessica took off the promise ring she gave me a while back and placed the engagement ring on my finger. I smiled so wide and Jessica smiled back. She kissed me on my lips and I kissed her. It feels so amazing to kiss her and to just be with her.

Jessica POV
I know what you are thinking but I'm happy as fuck to be engaged to this beautiful women.

I've actually been thinking about asking Kehlani's hand in marriage for a little while. I'm surprised that she even said yes to me.

After I proposed, Kehlani and I went back to the house and she called all her family and friends to tell them the good news.

Derek and I chilled for a while when Kehlani was on the phone.

"I can't believe you're engaged. I am totally surprised", Derek teased.
"I know, I am too"
"I'm proud of you though sis"
"Thanks D. I appreciate it"
"So you think you getting some tonight?"
"Lol I hope so.... I'm actually bout to head to the room now"

I got up from the bed Derek was sleeping in and headed to my bedroom to see what Kehlani was up to.

When I walked she was laying on the bed using her. I crawled up on the bed laying next to her.

"Hey", she said kissing me on my lips.
"Hi baby", I kissed her back.

I began rubbing her thighs because I could feel the sexual tension between. She looked so sexy. Almost 5 months of pregnancy never looked better.

I kissed Kehlani again but this time on her neck. After that I just couldn't wait to get her pants. I took off her shirt and then her pants and began kissing her on her neck. I guess she was liking it because she would lift her head back every time I began kissing her.

When I got off all her clothes, I took off all of mine and made a trail of hickeys from her chest to her pussy. I admired it for a while considering the fact that I haven't seen her pussy in over a month and to be honest it looks delicious 💦😋.

I dug my face inside her pussy and she released a loud moan. It was amazing and her pussy tasted so good. While I was doing my thing eating her out, she grabbed my head and pulled me up by her head.

"I want you to use a strap", she begged.

I nodded my head in agreement and got the strap on from off the side of the dressers. I put it on and after I began kissing Kehlani on her neck again.

I stroked the dick inside of her and began stroking the shit out of her. She was enjoying it too arching her back while I continuously fucked her. She let out loud moans and I could see her pussy start to get wet on the strap.

"You like this Lani?", I said going.

"Fuck yes", she said moaning.

I went deeper and I guess Kehlani missed this too because her eyes rolling behind her head. After several minutes of fucking Kehlani she finally came all over the strap. We both laid back on the bed naked .

"That was amazing Jess. I love you ", Kehlani kissed me,

"I love you to"

I'm happy that I'm going of bed with my soon to be wife and child. I'm thankful that I have them.

-----------------------------------------
**COMMENT, LIKE, SHARE**

**HAVING A BIT OF WRITER'S BLOCK**