Part 40 (The Aftermath)

{Jessica, Daya, Sierra, King (from left to right) pictured above}
13 weeks later......

Jessica POV
It's Friday afternoon and I'm at the zoo though. I'm doing this cancer fundraiser for little children where I'm raising money to give to little kids who parents can't afford to pay for their Chemotherapy.

It's going pretty good so far. We've raised over 150k and we're getting pretty close to 200k. Kehlani couldn't come out today because she is in the hospital waiting for her contractions to fully come in.

It's been 13 weeks since our argument and we've gotten past it. We both agreed to let Jahron be in Josiah's life (yes that's what we're going to name the baby). At the end of the day I'm happy with Kehlani being my fiancé and the baby on the way. I just love my family my I can't wait to see my previous little boy.

"Jessica you wanna go on a ride with me?", Sierra screamed from the bench.

I nodded yes to let her know that I was coming. Sierra is one of my close friends,King's girlfriend. They've been together for almost 2 years now but Sierra has always had a crush on me.

We fucked a couple times before she met King but after they met we just decided to stop.

We started to head to the roller coaster when two tall guys stopped me take a picture.

"Aye man Jessica, my name is Kyrie, it's so nice to meet you", the dark-skin guy said with a grin on his face.

"Yeah for real, mine is Iman" , the other one said.

"Nice to meet you both", I responded with a smile.

They handed me sneakers that they wanted me to sign and asked if they can take pictures. This guy Kyrie handed me these designs of sneakers that he wanted me to check out because he needed someone to invest in them. They were dope as fuck and I told him to give me his number to keep in contact.

"Thanks so much Jessica appreciate it", Kyrie said.
"No problem man", I responded.

After they left, Sierra and I went on the roller coaster even though she was scared as fuck. This guy came around making sure that everyone was strapped in properly.

"You guys are cute", he said to Sierra and I.

"Thanks but she got a girlfriend and I'm engaged to a pregnant crazy woman so don't let her hear you saying that", I chuckled to him.

He laughed and so did Sierra. He walked off to start the ride.

"Yo I'm scared as fuck", Sierra said leaning on me.
"lol don't be girl", I teased her.

When the ride started, Sierra was gripping on me. I fucks with her a lot but I'm not trying to get in trouble so I'm gonna behave myself and focused on my fiancé.

My family (Mom, Dad, brother etc..) and Kehlani's mom (her Aunt) came in for Josiah's birth. Her siblings are supposed to be here by tomorrow night and I'm super excited. After the zoo I'm going to head home and get some clothes for Kehlani and I and pick up my family then we're going to the hospital.

Kehlani POV
"Mom you don't have to do that, I'm fine", I told my mom as she was fluffing my pillows.

"I know how it feels to be pregnant okay. Trust me this will feel much better", she assured me.

"Okay mom thank you"

My mom has been to the hospital since Jessica left this morning and trust me it has been a long ass day. I'm tired but I'm also just ready to have Josiah.

"You excited? You gonna be a mommy in less than 48 hours", my mom asked me.

"Yeah of course I am"

"That's good sweetie but I really want to know something"

"Yes mam?"

"Do you really think that Jessica is going to cooperate with Jahron through this birth? I mean look at the facts. You're having my grand baby for an ex boyfriend who raped you and now you're engaged to an amazing woman who's ready to marry you and have a whole family with you. But you allowing him to be in Josiah's life and you know that Jessica is only content because she loves you. Baby I think you're making a big mistake. You shouldn't let him be in Josiah's life"

"You and everyone else is saying this to me", I sighed. "I just want me child to grow up with a father because I never had one. I'd you didn't step up to be my mom I probably wouldn't be where I am now. Mom I love you but you have to understand that Jahron has cha--"

My hospital room door opened up and all I saw was a rush of Jessica's family come in with her. I stopped talking because Jessica doesn't really like to hear Jahron's name.

"Hey baby", Jessica said giving me a long slow kiss.

"Get a room", Joey teased.

"Oh shut up Joey", I told him.

Everyone laughed. Jessica's parents were just telling me baby stories about Joey and Jessica for the rest of the night.

"Alright I think it's about time you guys go back home. My fiancé needs to get her beauty sleep", Jessica told everyone.

Our parents didn't want to leave at first but they had too get their rest just like me.

"Joey you don't mind driving them back home so you?", I asked him.

"No problem sis in law"

Jessica handed him her keys because she is going to be staying overnight with me. After everyone left it was about 10:30 pm. Jessica sat in the chair next to my hospital bed and we talked for the rest of the night.

"So baby don't forget about tomorrow", I told Jessica.

"What about tomorrow?"

"Jahron is coming here and I want you to be on your best behavior. Okay?"

"I'm just doing this for you and Josiah. I'll behave but if he try's something or says something smart, imma freak on him. I promise you that", she told me.

"Okay just try and keep it together."

"I will. I love you baby", she kissed me.

"I love you too"

--------------------------------------------------
**COMMENT, LIKE, SHARE**

**I KNOW ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE I'VE WRITTEN BUT IM BACK NOW. YOULL SHARE THIS AND LIKE IT UP BECAUSE IM GOING TO BE UPDATING MORE. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE STORY.**

**COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT CHAPTER**

**DO YOU LIKE THE NAME JOSIAH?**